• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Velvet Morning Blade Runner Rachael V1, Rainman Exorcist and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: PF Frodo & Great Ultron

Bump.

Already got Colossus and Angel, now looking only for Ultron, Frodo and Iron Man.

Please don't forget to send a PM. I do not follow the thread. Thanks

Re: WTB: PF Frodo, Great Ultron & others, Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime, Rainman & othe

I have closed your other thread for 'Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime, Rainman and others)' as per Commerce the Rule of having one active thread.

I added the contents of the opening post from that thread into the opening post of this one, and I added the title to this one.
Please feel free to amend the title/opening post to suit if you prefer something else.
x :peace

Re: WTB: PF Frodo, Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime, Rainman & others)

Thread updated, and.... BUMP!

I wonder if someone will ever show up again offering the head/clothing set of Killer A (Anton Chigurh)... missed the opportunity once, and it never showed again...

Re: WTB: PF, Custom 1/6 Figures (Ra's, Anton and others)

Bumping it up. It's been a while since I last did it, really want the Iminime Demon or Rainman Killer A... among others, please check the first page.

Re: WTB: GL PF EX and others, Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime Ra's FS or Suit and others)

Bump for today. Haven't been contacted in a long time, most of those pieces I'm looking for quite a while...

Re: WTB: GL PF EX and others, Custom 1/6 Figures (Iminime Ra's FS or Suit and others)

There's an iminime Alfred on eBay right now. It has the iminime clothing and the duabelas sculpt.

Can't link it since eBay is blocked at work. :/

Thanks for the tip, but I didn't like that sculpt... and I guess Iminime still have the outfit.

Back