• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Velvet Morning Blade Runner Rachael V1, Rainman Exorcist and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: PF The Thing / HT Guardian Predator

Buuuuuuump for the day!

Got the Batman, got the Gollum, now looking for Guardian Predator. Box doesn't have to be totally perfect, and I don't care if it isn't sealed either. All I want is: new, complete, and cheap!! :yess:

So, if you fit in my description, PM'me!! :hi5:

I have a MISB (includes the shipper box) Guardian Predator that I will sell to you for $375.00 plus shipping, but in order for me to ship it internationally you have to make payment via Pay Pal as a "gift" payment. I would also need to get a shipping quote for you too.

PM me if interested.

i have a thing pf available

I'm already trying to work something with a friend of mine in Brazil that has it... but if it doesn't work, I'll get back to you.

I have a MISB (includes the shipper box) Guardian Predator that I will sell to you for $375.00 plus shipping, but in order for me to ship it internationally you have to make payment via Pay Pal as a "gift" payment. I would also need to get a shipping quote for you too.

PM me if interested.

I would do it if I had the option. I don't know the rest of users around the world, but here, in Brazil, we can only send payments for "goods", "services", or "ebay items". There's no such option as "gift".

I already bought from 3 users and had no problems, if it means something...

Re: WTB: PF Psylocke EX, Great Ultron, Angel & Others

Buuuump.

I am still looking for HT parts and custom figures, but I haven't abandoned my statues collection! Take a look and contact me!

Mr. Zero is selling his Great Ultron over in the fs section. It's the EX and has been repainted. I don't know if that's a problem for you but the original paint job on these were horrible anyway. He's asking for $285 for it. Take a peek and see if it's something you'd be interested in. Good luck with finding your pieces.

Mr. Zero is selling his Great Ultron over in the fs section. It's the EX and has been repainted. I don't know if that's a problem for you but the original paint job on these were horrible anyway. He's asking for $285 for it. Take a peek and see if it's something you'd be interested in. Good luck with finding your pieces.

Thanks, will take a look.

I only have the regular edition

Back