• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Dead International Exclusive Red Outfit, Blonde Babysitter Subject1025 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sign of it here yet B.

Cool Creech.

There was on ebay (hong kong), so I have a feeling it should be ANY day now :eek:

I've got one on order with Forbidden Planet but if I can trade for her with the Glorfindel bust or if my FP order falls through, I want to be covered.

It doesn't say. That's what really worries me. :eek:

Yeah, I noticed that. Was maybe thinking about putting an order through, but decided against it for two reasons:

A) I have the other two versions,
B) shipping said it was something like 6 whatevers (that foreign currency symbol), even after nearly completing the online order.

so I passed.

Yeah, I noticed that. Was maybe thinking about putting an order through, but decided against it for two reasons:

A) I have the other two versions,
B) shipping said it was something like 6 whatevers (that foreign currency symbol), even after nearly completing the online order.

so I passed.

If it was 6 Pounds (that fancy "L" with a cross through it), then that would only be like $12. If that is indeed the price, I'd keep it. Anything over $20 and I'll probably have to cancel and see if Creech can hook me up for anything cheaper. Or trade for a Glorfindel bust :monkey3

I would think shipping from Australia to America is around $50. The last time I had anything shipped from Sideshow it was around $65, so you see why we whinge about shipping so much. In any event, I would give you a direct link to the supplier. It should be cheaper through the regular mail system, rather than courier, but I don't see it being any cheaper then $35.

I would think shipping from Australia to America is around $50. The last time I had anything shipped from Sideshow it was around $65, so you see why we whinge about shipping so much. In any event, I would give you a direct link to the supplier. It should be cheaper through the regular mail system, rather than courier, but I don't see it being any cheaper then $35.

Thanks mate. I'll pass. Like I said, have two other versions, definatley don't need the third for that cost.

If it was 6 Pounds (that fancy "L" with a cross through it), then that would only be like $12. If that is indeed the price, I'd keep it. Anything over $20 and I'll probably have to cancel and see if Creech can hook me up for anything cheaper. Or trade for a Glorfindel bust :monkey3

It will cost FP more than 12.00 to ship it here so you can probably forget that number. Figure 20.00-25.00 shipping.

I finally feel your guys' pain. And it really hurts!

It will cost FP more than 12.00 to ship it here so you can probably forget that number. Figure 20.00-25.00 shipping.

I think $25 is the absolute highest I will go on that then, any more an I'll cancel and beg and pead and trade a board member something for her.

Hope you find it ButtMunch.

Oh and this is the fancy L sign with a line through it. :lol £££££££
I wouldn't use forbiddenplanet anyway from personal preference. I have ordered a few things from them online and they always suck with sending the stuff out.
If I see one anywhere I will let you know. :rock

Hope you find it ButtMunch.

Oh and this is the fancy L sign with a line through it. :lol £££££££
I wouldn't use forbiddenplanet anyway from personal preference. I have ordered a few things from them online and they always suck with sending the stuff out.
If I see one anywhere I will let you know. :rock

My keyboard doesn't have that symbol. this is the closest I can get... =L. Looks like a confused smiley.

THIS is why I hate the color switcharoo... it's silly and overextending... now there are THREE different Babysitter zombies??
I really don't see what all the fuss is about with this blonde, the Redhead and Black Haired version look so much better than this one, hair and clothing wise.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about with this blonde, the Redhead and Black Haired version look so much better than this one, hair and clothing wise.

suppose it depends on if you like blondes, brunettes or redheads :lol

the babysitter, the goth & the cheerleader :lol

Back