• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Dead International Exclusive Red Outfit, Blonde Babysitter Subject1025 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lonnie and everyone who's on the lookout for those of us hankering for this little dead girl! :peace

Question: So, does anybody have any idea WHEN this will be being sold by international sellers? I know we lookers have no doubt done some Googling on this one, and for me to no avail so far. So... when should we ramp up the search??? :confused:

It's good to get in early Buttmunch, but it's too early for anyone to help. It's going to be months before any hit overseas, for anyone there, to be able to confirm they can get one. Good luck though.

All I can do is keep my eye open to see when it hits stores here in Australia. I'll alert the media when it does. I estimate it will arrive around mid August.

Maybe Buttmunch could make up a list of searchers in the first post, just to keep the zombies from crawling over someone to get to the brains.

Thanks, Creech!!! :wave:dance

You know how it is, when the fever hits, everyone goes mad for the 'thing' they are afraid they won't get! It's all in good collecting fun, but I'm glad I have y'all on this board to go on about it! :lol :peace

I am very interested in getting this figure. Please keep me in mind if you guys ever find where to get one of these. I will continue to read the thread for info. THANKS

Looks like this thread has really served to create competition above everything else.

Last edited:
It's good to get in early Buttmunch, but it's too early for anyone to help. It's going to be months before any hit overseas, for anyone there, to be able to confirm they can get one. Good luck though.

No, BM was right! The time is now! One site has already listed her and sold out! Fortunately, most of the Freaks that wanted one got in a preorder before that. If you are still looking, keep your eyes peeled because these will be going up for preorder at other sites over the next week or two!

Still looking personally, but I really didn't want to spend $40 is shipping alone. So if some kind soul would be able to pick one up and ship her cheaper than $100 shipped, I'd definately be interested in some help.

And again, I could return the favor with SDCC help.

No, BM was right! The time is now! One site has already listed her and sold out! Fortunately, most of the Freaks that wanted one got in a preorder before that. If you are still looking, keep your eyes peeled because these will be going up for preorder at other sites over the next week or two!

Which site had it?

Typical, us International collectors finally get some love and it gets snapped up by the Americans. Okay, must stay positive. About the best exclusive Sideshow makes are the International exclusives. That one time when the playing field is turned over, upside down.

The pace isn't the same down under. Eventually the boat will arrive, then the distributor will get around to updating his site, and then I'll be able to mowsy on down, and order one at discount from my supplier. :banana

Thanks Sideshow. Coming home to you makes it all worthwhile. Hey hey hey.
KrustyEndorse.jpg

Will do Buttster. I mean wont do.

Ah yeah, as I have said I'll alert the media, but I'm thinking it'd be better to PM any information, which will be so far down the line that you may have already given up and paid a premium price.

At this stage the soonest I can see my dealer would be Wednesday, just as a seed planting and reconnaissance mission. Of course, I can make no guarantees, and down here I am fairly sure it's too early to force information through a third person, for which I wont get any feedback for another week, and I'm talking earliest, if things go smoothly. They rarely go as smoothly as one would like. At this point I feel like I am wasting peoples time and blowing in the mind, but I'll do what I can.

Where can you buy this variant ?
I can't find it on Sideshow's website.

The regular is available.
The SDCC Exclusive will be up on friday.
But this one ??

Where can you buy this variant ?
I can't find it on Sideshow's website.

The regular is available.
The SDCC Exclusive will be up on friday.
But this one ??

It is an International Version that will only be available through International (non US) distributors and retailers; Sideshow won't have it on their site (unless they later sell it like the Australian Scarface bust).

Back