• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB The Dead International Exclusive Red Outfit, Blonde Babysitter Subject1025 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After Buttmunch and Josh...I would like to be helped out as well.

I have a Dead Security I can trade or sell in exchange for the Dead Girl.

I have PZ but am now tempted to can this line. I don't want to hunt down an international version either. this was the only line in which I truly collected all the releases. Sadly this will come to an end.

im seriously thinking of dropping this line and i just got my PZ . i can just imagine how much this thing is gonna go for right out of the box . the only way SS can right this wrong is to make this ES around 2500

im seriously thinking of dropping this line and i just got my PZ . i can just imagine how much this thing is gonna go for right out of the box . the only way SS can right this wrong is to make this ES around 2500

100% correct. ss has made a fun collectibles line into a search and take no prisoners quest. why not make a couple of thousand run on all their dead figures to give the people what they want? this is the case where they should be making more in the es. and many agree.

btw buttmunch. sorry for the evolution of the thread but i'll be looking out for one for you as probably others will too.

freaks networking....POWER ON!!!!! :lol

And thanks tylerd! We might need all the help we can get.

If someone can confirm getting one for me, I'd be more than happy to help with SDCC exclusives.

I'd like to get one of these too. Hopefully a retailer will put some up for sale online.

It's good to get in early Buttmunch, but it's too early for anyone to help. It's going to be months before any hit overseas, for anyone there, to be able to confirm they can get one. Good luck though.

I can try Forbidden Planet/play.com etc - the usual sites for you guys and I can ship to you in the US.

When are these likely to hit Internationally/UK etc?

It's good to get in early Buttmunch, but it's too early for anyone to help. It's going to be months before any hit overseas, for anyone there, to be able to confirm they can get one. Good luck though.

I wouldn't be so sure. The Babysitter will ship sometime mid June. I imagine the other 2 versions are already made as well, like 805. So the time is now!

I can try Forbidden Planet/play.com etc - the usual sites for you guys and I can ship to you in the US.

When are these likely to hit Internationally/UK etc?

Doesn't Forbidden Planet ship to the US? If there is a website that will ship these to the US, that might be the easiest option for everyone. Not that I wouldn't appreciate the help of a fellow Freak, but if I don't have to bother them, its probably easier for all parties.

I hate to see SS doing this to us making us hunt down a figure that we might or might not get. I have one lead and if that don't happen I say to hell with this line. I have stayed with it from the start when it was nothing more than a test line and nobody but a few gave a ^^^^ about it. I liked the blond version the best and it looks like a crap shoot to be able to get one. I watched Doom, Iron Man, Hulk, and even the faux bronze duel of fates dio pass by without even a care in the world but this is one figure that bites me in the ass. Buttmunch I hope you get your figure even more than I do because right now I am not having fun with a line that was once cool for me to collect as I feel SS has kicked me in the balls. The only way I can see SS coming out ahead on this figure is offering it to us all instead of just our friends overseas. Sorry if I ramble on too long I am drunk and have had ample time to think this figure over and it just pisses me off to know that some of us wont be completist anymore.

Doesn't Forbidden Planet ship to the US? If there is a website that will ship these to the US, that might be the easiest option for everyone. Not that I wouldn't appreciate the help of a fellow Freak, but if I don't have to bother them, its probably easier for all parties.

Hi Mate

Im not sure if FP do or not ship to the US, I know Play.com dont and they have some decent figures at resonable prices, There are other stores in the UK stocking SS figures including the Dead series.

Just trying to return a favour to the members on the board who have been more than helpfull with me for figures I have been after.

If I can help in anyway, maybe if you find a UK seller who wont ship to the US, I would'nt mind letting you having it delivered to my address and then I can ship on - just an idea.

I'd like to be added to that list that needs help finding one of these! I guess this is our unofficial "Dead Babysitter Support Group" for those who are looking for one and those who are willing to help look! I REALLY want one of these! Can't 'splain it, I just do... :banghead :angelsmil

I'm looking for one as well... I've got a few ideas, but if they don't pan out, I'll need help... if they do, I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Thanks Lonnie and everyone who's on the lookout for those of us hankering for this little dead girl! :peace

Question: So, does anybody have any idea WHEN this will be being sold by international sellers? I know we lookers have no doubt done some Googling on this one, and for me to no avail so far. So... when should we ramp up the search??? :confused:

Ok guys ! I have my information :).

Sideshow has sold too many of the original for you (USA), they made a special version for the international market, so normally all the international retailers should receive the red version (but surely more limited than the green one) and not the green version !

If someone can confirm this with an other int seller, like that you are sure.

Back