• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB. Stealth Iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all about perception. Most of the time my "flipping" is me buying something and once I have seen it in person deciding to get rid of it. That is how I am. A lot of this stuff I want to see in person, but really don't want to keep it. This stuff is expensive. Most of my ebay feedback isn't even from flipping. It is from me selling off used dvds and buying stuff like movie posters and banners.:lol

people like you make it possible for others to own pieces that may not be attainable when offered... you provide a service of allowing art to become available to every man, woman and child, not just the hardened collector / hoarder... thank you dude!

people like you make it possible for others to own pieces that may not be attainable when offered... you provide a service of allowing art to become available to every man, woman and child, not just the hardened collector / hoarder... thank you dude!

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Oh my ....

isn't that from Great White!?! :horror

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :lol :lol :lol

Actually it is Warrant. Here's the un-cropped cover:

warrantcoverls3.jpg

Back