• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB. Stealth Iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'll give you a good deal. $4000 and I will sell it. That's just a little above cost. :D

f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg
f84e2d17.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Nice:rolleyes:

I'll trade my Grey Hulk vs Spidey for both R&G IM excl. and Stealth.

pause

pause

NOT!
:rolleyes:

Nice:rolleyes:

I'll trade my Grey Hulk vs Spidey for both R&G IM excl. and Stealth.

pause

pause

NOT!
:rolleyes:

i'll sell you my SIM for $500 plus shipping. $200 down and the balance when the item is ready to ship.......

this offer is only good until 1:55pm et.

i'll sell you my SIM for $500 plus shipping. $200 down and the balance when the item is ready to ship.......

this offer is only good until 1:55pm et.

darn it all!!! the offer has expired! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

lol
I never even saw your post.
Doesn't matter, I am willing to give up $400 at the most for a Stealth.
If you were selling a R&G for that price, I would buy it.:D

Perhaps, but you seem to be much more prolific at it! :monkey5

BTW - You're welcome for the new avatar! :rotfl:rotfl

JS :monkey3

It's all about perception. Most of the time my "flipping" is me buying something and once I have seen it in person deciding to get rid of it. That is how I am. A lot of this stuff I want to see in person, but really don't want to keep it. This stuff is expensive. Most of my ebay feedback isn't even from flipping. It is from me selling off used dvds and buying stuff like movie posters and banners.:lol

Back