• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Saturday Toys Biker Jacket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyplodicus1975

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Saturday Toys Biker Jacket to complete my T2 Arnie. I've already got the pants and shirt set and am just looking for the jacket. Also under consideration are the Hot Toys Marlon Brando leather jacket and Hot Toys T1 jacket. Let me know. Thanks!

Just a bump here. These things are ridiculously hard to find. If anyone has even a clue where I could score one of these I would owe them a world of gratitude. I have the Sideshow T2 outfit but it looks like crap I dressed a doll in a cheap-o Halloween outfit! Thanks again, folks!

Get in the line bump.Everybody is looking for one.I want 3 for customs i want to make.:rotfl.The best you can do is purchase a marlon brando HT figure.The jacket is the very identical

I've had to buy other people's ugly Terminator customs on ebay to get a set. Once I bought some guy in China's custom Arnie for $110 shipped. The good thing is that I was able to sell the body and the ugly, bad painted head sculpt back on ebay for $35 :lol.

I know that several people have multiples they bought for future customs, but they don't want to let them go and I don't blame them. Just keep checking ebay everyday. One will pop there eventually.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's unavailability can work for you. This set has been rereleased several times. You never know, they may rerelease it again soon, now that there's some demand building.

Thats what everybodys hoping but who knows.Maybe saturday toys wont produce another one.And if they do the jacket needs to be T2 accurate.Last set finished on ebay ended 120+ USD

Back