• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having living in Vegas 30 years of my life, you will make easy money out there with your experience, nash.

I would say score the money in Vegas, then move out to NYC when you are good and ready.

The tips will be the only thing that get you through that type of job, whatever it may be. But if it's graveyard, tips won't be much.

Thing about LOTR is that near all the pieces have dropped significantly. They'll rise back up, some day or year.

Ringer: What was the JSA price? heh, I gotta know ;)

Just the retail and then some from JSA:lol which i completely understand

JSA products don't come cheap...we all know that. :lol:rotfl

B f'n S says I.
How about these Buffy's and the Venom statue that nobody mentioned or looked at.

Lurtz prices quoted to The Ringer:

NIB Reg. PF Lurtz - $260 + s/h (less than retail.....)
MIB Exc. PF Lurtz - $380 + s/h

Countdown for Rory & Cloud! 4-3-2-1
fing08.gif
:monkey5

JS :D :monkey5

Last edited:
B f'n S says I.
How about these Buffy's and the Venom statue that nobody mentioned or looked at.

Lurtz prices quoted to The Ringer:

NIB Reg. PF Lurtz - $260 + s/h (less than retail.....)
MIB Exc. PF Lurtz - $380 + s/h

Countdown for Rory & Cloud! 4-3-2-1
fing08.gif
:monkey5

JS :D :monkey5
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings there. Just giving you a hard time after that Iron Man auction of yours. :lol:lol:rotfl

I know.........I know............. :monkey3 :monkey1

Its all good. :grouphug

But here's a zap for you just for good measure. :emperor

JS :monkey5

Last edited:
Back