• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Marvel Masterworks Eye of Agamotto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locky

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm looking for the "Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto - Marvel Masterworks Collection Authentic Film Prop Duplicate - Limited Edition"

I know its my first post on this forum, but I'm a serious buyer. If you regret your purchase, or just need to recover that cash I will be very happy to help you turn back time and fix that mistake :p

Yes, that is the one. It's sold out on the store, so my only hope is finding someone who has one (or ordered and is waiting for it) and wants to sell.

Hi, Locky. I came by this post by accident, really. I was in the process of putting this up for auction. I don't know if you're still looking for this, figure there's only 50 of these around the globe. I have what you want. But, as you already know, this is quite an expensive piece. I'm based in Scandinavia though. You can PM me.

Back