Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto - Marvel Masterworks Collection Authentic Film Prop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto - Marvel Masterworks Collection Authentic Film Prop Duplicate - Limited Edition:- $3,550.00

https://www.shopdisney.com/doctor-s...E5MDA3MTU3ODYzEAIaAklWIg1kZWZhdWx0X21vZGVsKAA

This Eye of Agamotto is an illuminated, authentic duplicate of the film prop for the ultimate collector. Up to 50 pieces will be made by Russell Bobbitt, Head of Props for Marvel Studios, and his team.
Safety
CAUTION: Strong magnetic field. Can be harmful to pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillator and neurostimulator wearers.
CAUTION: This is not a toy. It is not meant to be worn as a costume or jewelry.
Magic in the details
Please note: Purchase of this item is limited to 1 per Guest.

After experiencing a horrific automobile accident, Doctor Stephen Strange loses the mobility of his hands and is no longer able to perform surgery. His plight to regain use of his hands guides him to Nepal where The Ancient One takes on the challenge of training Strange in the Mystic Arts. During his training, Strange is intrigued by the Eye of Agamotto and learns of its power to manipulate time.

The Eye of Agamotto Authentic Film Prop Duplicate from Avengers: Infinity War is made from several different materials and requires expert workmanship and an eye for detail as multiple craftsmen bring it to life. Made primarily of tooled brass, this prop has the grandeur worthy of carrying the Time Stone, one of the six Infinity Stones in the storyline. The lanyard used to carry the Eye of Agamotto is constructed by the hand of a highly talented leather smith who hand turns and weaves each piece to perfection so no two lanyards are exactly alike.

Proudly display this piece with an illuminated Time Stone to demonstrate a mastery of the Mystic Arts. The stone has been developed through the years and is built using several secret materials to achieve the proper glow.

Limited Edition of 50
Hand-Embellished Authentic Film Prop Duplicate
Made when ordered
Features light-up Time Stone with removable magnetic battery compartment hidden in the back panel of the Eye of Agamotto
Hand woven leather lanyard
Includes duplicate of the film's display stand prop
Also includes glass medallion, product pamphlet with on-set and development anecdotes from the Head of Props for Marvel Studios, and cleaning cloth
Glass Certificate of Authenticity including specific edition number of the piece
Fabricated by Marvel Studios Head of Props, Russell Bobbitt, and his team
Comes in Pelican™ case similar to those used by the Head of Props for Marvel Studios and team to transport and store the on-set props
Inspired by Marvel's Doctor Strange (2016)
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Marvel Studios
Part of the Marvel Masterworks Collection
Exclusive to shopDisney.com
The bare necessities
Requires CR2450 lithium battery, included
Tooled brass
Handcrafted leather
Self-contained electronics
3'' H x 4'' W (eye only), 20'' H (including lanyard)
Made in the U.S.A

IMG_0953.jpg

Ehhh, I think I'm good with my KillerBody Eye of Agamotto ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Geez, $1450 for a ring, for that price you'd want it made out of Vibranium....

I'm not one who usually complains about pricing, but even for me these are way overpriced. Though at least the expensive pieces are limited to 50 and made to order.

If the Eye was closer to $1k I might consider it, but at 3.5 times that!?

And the Mark 1 helmet is interesting, but 2 times too expensive for me.

I guess there's something to be said for super limited pieces straight from the Marvel Studios prop team, but...

At these prices, noooo thanks ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow, as much as I would like to own a few of those, they are all WAY overpriced for what you get.
The King Arts Shields were Aluminum and were 1/4 of the price for that one (with scratches added).

Sorry, they can keep them all at those prices.

Back