• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Arc Trooper Echo (for BF please help!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bambi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My boyfriend introduced the Star Wars movies to me and we’ve been marathoning the Clone Wars series since then (no spoilers please, only just started Season 4 :D ). We both love Echo and Fives, and he already has the Rex and Fives Sideshow figures. He's very keen on getting an ARC Trooper Echo figure but hasn’t had much luck online finding one.
I want to get it for him as a surprise for an anniversary coming up soon, if anyone on here is willing to part with theirs! :)
I'm in the UK and I can give links to my eBay, Amazon, and my boyfriend's eBay/Bricklink accounts (he buys/sells a lot more than me!).
I think he was looking to buy it for ~£150 (I think that’s just over $200), preferably in new condition (don't think it has to be sealed). He was saying the last one that sold on UK eBay went for this. Please message/PM me any offers!

If anyone knows any online shops in UK that sell him, let me know. I have looked around but not seen anything yet!

Thanks! :)
Bambi

I'm willing to pay more if it means I can get it in time for our anniversary, please message me your offers!
Sorry if I'm not meant to post twice in a row, but it's urgent! :(

Bambi

Back