• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb jabba's throne-solo carbonite sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anaking13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi WTB Jabba's throne environment and solo carbonite 1/6 by sideshow. Mint in box or loose whatever. Make offer with shipping quote to France. I use Paypal. Thanks:wave

No thanks superdoug, only the throne environment:wink1: I'll try to reply to your personnal message but i'm mistake i think:dunno

Happy New Year to all! I always look for the set of Jabba's throne 1 / 6 and the carbonite Han 1 / 6 by Sideshow. I am disappointed that the two contacts on the forum gives me more news for Jabba's throne. I use paypal for the rules, send me your offer with shipping included. I live in France. Thank you all.

UP !:wave
I always look for the set of Jabba's throne 1 / 6 and the carbonite Han 1 / 6 by Sideshow. I use paypal for the rules, send me your offer with shipping included. I live in France. Thank you all.

UP !:wave
I always look for the set of Jabba's throne 1 / 6 . I use paypal for the rules, send me your offer with shipping included. I live in France.
For the Solo Carbonite 1 / 6, I'm dealing with a forum member and it runs really well.:)
Thank you all.

Surprise for me today, I concluded a purchase for the Han Solo Carbonite. Payment was sent through paypal and waited for sending the parcel and tracking number. The seller contacted me today to cancel the sale and refund me the payment via paypal. This is the third time a sale is canceled, I have a good evaluation ebay, I pay quickly when you are done. Is there a problem with buyers outside the U.S.? I always research Solo carbonite sideshow and Jabba's throne...

Last edited:
One more time UP !:wave
I always look for the set of Jabba's throne 1 / 6 and the carbonite Han 1 / 6 by Sideshow. I use paypal for the rules, send me your offer with shipping included. I live in France. Thank you all.

Back