• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HELLBOY STUFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, pay more than 130 for the Nazi Kroenen i bought one for that price and another for 113 is not goin for more than that nowadays, only in buy it now you can find it for 200 and are the statistics that i have seen in the rcent months.

And Kodiak i never said its not worth i didnt explained myself but i have seen the final battle one and its not worth the price that some sellers look, the outfit of the Nazi Kroenen is the best and as i already said is the bet piece of all the serie of 12 but more than 130 is to much for a figure.

A tempting pic:
dsc01612dy2.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATED:

I am looking for the following Hellboy items to hopefully add to my collection:

12 inch Kroenen figure JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
12 inch Nazi Kroenen figure JUST BOUGHT ONE
1:1 replica The Samaritan
SDCC 12 inch Hellboy Exclusive JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
Kroenen Helmet
Hellbaby statue PENDING :)
Kroenen replica Sword JUST BOUGHT ONE :D
Kroenen Bobblehead JUST BOUGHT ONE
Abe Sapien 1/3 Comiquette JUST BOUGHT ONE
Hellboy 12 inch figure with cigar
Hellboy 1:1 bust

Well I wasn't planning on getting the Abe Sapien, but I scored one on eBay for $102 so I couldn't pass it up.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me out!!!! It is very much appreciated!!!

Last edited:
Jen said:
UPDATED:

12 inch Nazi Kroenen figure PENDING
Kroenen Helmet

Well I wasn't planning on getting the Abe Sapien, but I scored one on eBay for $102 so I couldn't pass it up.

WOW Jen. A woman after my own heart. I love the way you jump in with both feet! I'm the same exact way when it comes to collecting!! :D Gotta have 'em all, and gotta have 'em now!!!! BTW, Final Battle Kroenen is a cool variant. Only 750 made and they are cheap enough. Gave the last one to my brother recently, or I would offer him up too.

Jen said:
UPDATED:

12 inch Nazi Kroenen figure PENDING
Kroenen Helmet

:rock:rock:rock

kodiak8658 said:
WOW Jen. A woman after my own heart. I love the way you jump in with both feet! I'm the same exact way when it comes to collecting!! :D Gotta have 'em all, and gotta have 'em now!!!! BTW, Final Battle Kroenen is a cool variant. Only 750 made and they are cheap enough. Gave the last one to my brother recently, or I would offer him up too.

Well I don't believe in doing anything half-assed! :lol :lol
I haven't seen any Final Battle Kroenens come up on eBay recently, but I'll keep a look out. :)

Bannister said:

Did you notice I added the bust to my list!! AHHH!!!! That wagon may have to wait awhile before I'm ready to jump back on again after all....:lol

Jen said:
Did you notice I added the bust to my list!! AHHH!!!! That wagon may have to wait awhile before I'm ready to jump back on again after all....:lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
That was a wise move Jen. Cause in a couple days when I get mine and show you pics, you would have wanted one anyway.

Bannister said:
Actually, I don't think the wagon was ever in sight.:rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Sadly that is so true......The Nazi Kroenen is no longer PENDING - it IS BOUGHT!!! :) Thanks Kodiak8658!!! You ROCK!!! :rock :rock Yeah for me!!!
And of course another shout out to Bigdaddyrob for the Hellbaby!! :rock :rock

awesome!
now if i can ever finish my Hellboy sculpt Ive been working on forever and get it kitted (which I think will happen) you can add one of those too right Jen? :D

still a WIP (approx 16" tall)
Hellboy-03.04.07.jpg

Jen said:
And of course another shout out to Bigdaddyrob for the Hellbaby!! :rock :rock
Can't go wrong with Bigdaddyrob. Back when I first came here and posted as lostboy1987, he was the first person I ever sold something to, and whenever I would sell other stuff he would always vouch for me.:rock:rock:rock

occulum said:
awesome!
now if i can ever finish my Hellboy sculpt Ive been working on forever and get it kitted (which I think will happen) you can add one of those too right Jen? :D

Hellboy-03.04.07.jpg
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif
bannistardsm.gif

occulum said:
awesome!

Hellboy-03.04.07.jpg

That looks' f'n awesome!!!!! I just might have to add one of those bad boys to my collection!!! :D :D :D

lcummins said:
People, people! You have got to get your timing right on these things! Everybody always starts looking right after I sell a piece!!! :rotfl

That is my fate you see....I ALWAYS decide to buy things once they become incredibly hard to find. :monkey2 :monkey2 Lonnie - you wouldn't happen to have a Kroenen 1:1 helmet laying around would you?? :D Or any other Hellboy items for that matter??? :D :D

Back