• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Fell Beast VS Eagle Diorama - Faux Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balduran

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm looking for this diorama. So hard to find...can you help me?

I would prefer offering coming from EU but I'm available to evaluate any other offering.

ps.
any kind of payment based on a payment plan (installments) would be really appreciated.

SEND ME PMs!

Thanks
Marco

Do yourself a favor and PASS on this. The paint job is horrendous... looks like cheap gold spray paint. I was lucky enough to get one during initial release, and also lucky enough that it was damaged when it arrived, so I returned it without any loss.

Do yourself a favor and PASS on this. The paint job is horrendous... looks like cheap gold spray paint. I was lucky enough to get one during initial release, and also lucky enough that it was damaged when it arrived, so I returned it without any loss.

Really mate? Well concerning my search, It's probably just for collecting purpose. I have gandalf vs balrog faux bronze and it's a masterpiece. probably you're right but give me one reason for missing this faux bronze..:)...the last one for completing my collection..:D

Because the first few faux bronze pieces sideshow produced didn't include the patina finish, so it's just looked like tacky gold spray paint. I'm just letting you know, the first few sideshow faux bronze pieces were horrible.

Good luck.

Because the first few faux bronze pieces sideshow produced didn't include the patina finish, so it's just looked like tacky gold spray paint. I'm just letting you know, the first few sideshow faux bronze pieces were horrible.

Good luck.

thanks for your pointers!

I have one that i will be letting go very soon but i am very hesitant to send outside the USA. How much were u thinking?

Back