• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CS Moore/Michael Turner Fathom Bikini Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may want to wait to the faux bronze version which is more limited slated to come out later :)

You may want to wait to the faux bronze version which is more limited slated to come out later :)
Nah, I like this one as is, but thanks for the heads up.
Tbh the only Moore bronze I like so far is Kabuki, besides his Bronzes retail for $1500 upwards and thats too pricey for me.
x :peace

Nah, I like this one as is, but thanks for the heads up.
Tbh the only Moore bronze I like so far is Kabuki, besides his Bronzes retail for $1500 upwards and thats too pricey for me.

its not a real bronze dutches,its painted faux bronze priced at $299
:cool::cool:

its a steal.

its not a real bronze dutches,its painted faux bronze priced at $299
:cool::cool:

its a steal.

I didn't even know that was coming, don't really like it anyway though, I still prefer the original.

Thanks for the info fellas :duff

Hey all,

Looking for this:
fathomsm.jpg

...to go with her counterpart (T-Shirt/Short version) that I have already.

If anyone wanting to sell please send me a pm.

Many thanks in advance
Shell
x :duff

Bumparooooo!!

Still looking and needing this gorgeous piece of Art Ladies and Gents.

Please lemme know if you can help me get one.
Thanks all
Shell

dont know if you have aphrodite shell, but theres a signed artist proof on g-bay at the moment, :dunno just a FYI from you friendly garden bug.

I've got the Fathom, Shell, but it's not the bikini version. It's the daisy dukes and shirt version. :(

dont know if you have aphrodite shell, but theres a signed artist proof on g-bay at the moment, :dunno just a FYI from you friendly garden bug.
Thank you Mr Slugster but I already got both Aphrodite's, thanks for looking out for me though mate :duff
I've got the Fathom, Shell, but it's not the bikini version. It's the daisy dukes and shirt version. :(
Thanks pal, but I got the 'Daisy Dukes' version :lol I like that name :rock
Cheers fellas :duff :wave

Back