• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Vader Life Size Bust Ex, Master Replicas, Sideshow, CS Moore Artist proofs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemenforcer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to create this thread as more of an indication of interest.
I'm buying a bigger home and considering moving some of the collection to help with transition cost. These are some great items that I am considering. If your interested, let me know.

Darth Vader Life Size Bust ex, 1100 shipped, see pics below, minor damage, there is a ding on the corner of the helmet, that's how he came from SS. Its worth noting this item has two incredibly large boxes and that is the main reason I am considering moving it.

CS Moore Bikini Witchblade Master Proof...1200, has no box because there isn't one. After Moore crafted the original, this is the Master Prototype that is then used to create the 4 artist Proofs.

CS Moore She Dragon Mohawk version Artist Proof...800, has the box.

Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber Signature Edition, Hayden Christiansen...700

Master Replicas Count Dooku Lightsaber Signature Edition, Christopher Reeves...700

Would consider 1000 for both.

Fathom Kiani Statue Lava Edition with signed Michael Turner COA and print...500

Sideshow Weta Elrond Statue, scabbard is broken...$150, easy repair if interested.

Sideshow Psylocke PF ex, replacement body with no chipping but there is chipping on base...400

Sideshow Joker PF ex, 450

Sideshow Mystique Adam Hughes Comq ex, 500

GI Joe original cobra commaner 3/4 cobra commander in original box in case but cardboard does have some damage...500

All prices are shipped. These could end up on ebay in a week or I may not sell a single item. If your interested in anything listed let me know and i'll seriously consider.

Just so you can see mystique

Psylocke PF Base

Last edited:
MR Count Dooku saber signed by Christopher Reeves?....I think you meant Lee...good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the heads up. Ill go make yhe correction. Dont know what I was thinking.

Still taking offers if anyone is interested in anything

Back