• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: CS Moore Kabuki FS Diamond Exc. & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARCADE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, moving out of the state and need to make some cash for supplies for the move.

1. Beautiful great condition CS Moore Studios Full Sized Kabuki Diamond exclusive Artist Proof statue. She was on display for a while, but was well taken care of as many of my other pieces. This is the piece with the jewels encrusted in her mask as well as a genuine diamond in her tear portion of it. Going for $300 plus whatever shipping you choose.

2. DC Direct's Batman Black & White Jim Lee Joker Statue - only opened to view condition and promptly placed back in box/bag. $100 shipped in the USA.

If you're in the L.A. metro area, you're welcome to come check these out and pick them up.

You can check out my feedback on eBay under unreal2u. I also used to sell under the moniker Ghost on statueforum back in the day.

I have a much larger collection sitting back at the homestead, and will be selling more off to make my eventual return to California by next year so keep an eye out for larger SS PF Exclusives like Cap, Thor, Darkness, X-men Dios and more.

Back