• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Air Brushing Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, I want to start learning how to paint statues and what not and was wondering if anyone from this forum have compressor, air brush gun, possibly some paints and other things i may need that they are looking to unload. Im not looking for anything high end, just some beginner stuff i can practice with. Prefer a whole kit. I would buy from ebay but I really dont even know where to start so i prefer to buy from someone who use it for something i want to use it for if that makes any sense. PM me with offers, thanks :D

wow, thanks for the info, that looks like great deal. Im really inclined into doing this :D

wow, thanks for the info, that looks like great deal. Im really inclined into doing this :D

Ill be going . Gonna put my kid in the seminar and i get sit in since she is a minor . I told her i get to keep the airbrush and compresser :)

Back