wreck it ralph trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks amazing, I cannot wait to see this, I already know im going to love it, looks so cool,

[ame]https://youtu.be/btB8tb8fLYM[/ame]

easier to watch

Disney movie about video games? I'm interested in the cameos, but not in the movie itself.

Zangief isn't a bad guy!

wXCGS.png

Chun-Li in this one:
Wreck-It-Ralph-1-620x259.jpg

WOW!!! This is one of the first Disney movies in years that I'd definitely go see in theaters.

I just saw the trailer and was blown away, laughing my butt off. I'm really looking forward to this one. John C. Reilly seems to fit the voice-over perfectly.

I was kind of shocked when I saw the trailer. When people were talking about "Zangief" and "Bowser," I assumed they were just Disney knock-offs of those characters. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that they actually licensed and used those characters.

BTW this movie takes place in the 80's when arcades were really big back then . so don't expect to see master chief or nathan drake in this movie .

That trailer has a modern 1st person shooter in the "Heroes Duty" game, though.

it could be a rail shooter then a fps to me.

yep it is a rail shooter cause the girl is holding one of those guns you shoot with like with time crisis.

BTW this movie takes place in the 80's when arcades were really big back then . so don't expect to see master chief or nathan drake in this movie .

Thank God!

That trailer has a modern 1st person shooter in the "Heroes Duty" game, though.

that's true, plus some of the other cameos are from the 90s too like Street Fighter no? Mortal Kombat is from the 90s too

Thank God!

that's true, plus some of the other cameos are from the 90s too like Street Fighter no? Mortal Kombat is from the 90s too

i could be wrong on when it is set for the year maybe it is the 90s

Back