wreck it ralph trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to checking this out soon. Glad to read some positive reviews.

I saw it today and loved it. The gamer in me was having a field day. The Paperman short before it was great as well.

just came back from this...what an awesome family picture

Did anyone see this in 3D? I'm trying to see if it's worth it, since I don't know if it was actually designed for 3D or post-processed.

Did anyone see this in 3D? I'm trying to see if it's worth it, since I don't know if it was actually designed for 3D or post-processed.

It looks great in 3D, I have no idea how the 3D was processed, but being an animated movie it looks much better than most movies you'd waste money on seeing in 3D.

It looks great in 3D, I have no idea how the 3D was processed, but being an animated movie it looks much better than most movies you'd waste money on seeing in 3D.

I might give it a whirl, depending on show times. But being animated definitely doesn't mean it'll be better in 3D - I thought Up was terrible in 3D... washed out colors, and too dark.

Up was fine. The problem was most likely your projector.

3D 3D movies always end up looking good because it doesn't take a lot to convert it. They're already converted.

Yup! Didn't see a problem with Up, but this definitely looked more tailored to 3D.

I cant belive how amazing this movie was. saw at my friends 120" lcd 3d projector and it blew my mind. this is one of the best movies I have ever seen since I am a huge gamer.

WOW !!! I bough the 3D blu ray day one it came out.
AMAZING ! I hope for part 2

I loved the little gaming easter eggs. The way they integrated the Konami code in the one scene was completely full of awesome!

they spent too much time on Sugar Rush. I know the girl was the main story of the movie but this started to become a movie based on Candy Land more than anything.

Back