wreck it ralph trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of John C. Reilly or Sarah Silverman, but hopefully this will still be worth seeing. Silverman's voice is so grating and whiny, though. I didn't think this second trailer was nearly as good as the original.

I'm not a fan of John C. Reilly or Sarah Silverman, but hopefully this will still be worth seeing. Silverman's voice is so grating and whiny, though. I didn't think this second trailer was nearly as good as the original.

I agree, I enjoyed the first trailer more but overall I am still really excited about this film. Hope it lives up to the potential it's showing. :pray:

I also hope to see Chun Li, Sonya Blade or some other action female video game characters. Maybe even Tomb Raider.

yep. I really hate that woman,
I can't say I have ever seen anything good from her, ever.

I agree, I enjoyed the first trailer more but overall I am still really excited about this film. Hope it lives up to the potential it's showing. :pray:

I also hope to see Chun Li, Sonya Blade or some other action female video game characters. Maybe even Tomb Raider.

First Blake Lively, now Scarlett Johansson, Hunni are you Ryan Reynolds? :monkey1

First Blake Lively, now Scarlett Johansson, Hunni are you Ryan Reynolds? :monkey1

If I was Ryan Reynolds it would be first ScarJo and than Blake Lively. :lol

I like them both equally, even though they probably hate eachothers guts :lol

Chun li is in the movie there's a pic of her walking down some stairs with Ryu.

Did anyone catch this yet? I saw it today and really liked it. The cameos, of course were the highlight of the film and I wanted waaaay more of them, but the individual characters themselves were great too.

The only thing I didn't really like was, the Sugar Rush game kind of dominated the screen time. So the film sort of turned into a candy reference movie instead of video games. Still, it was humorous and fun what they did with it.

The game references WERE awesome though. Especially the small Metal Gear Solid one :lol

Yup, took my 6 year old to this and loved it beginning to end.

It was really fun and was reverent to the old arcade machine era. The characters were also great -- not only Ralph but side characters like Felix and Calhoun had some good moments.

I thought the first half hour was the film at its best, and the rest of the film is dragged down a bit by a few problems, the biggest being the Sugar Rush segment (and Hero's Duty wasn't amazing either). I really loved Paper Man, though. Stands as possibly my favorite thng about the film.

If you loved old school games, I think this film is a must see. If you aren't, it's still beautiful to look at and is still a good time (especially for the kids).

It was really fun and was reverent to the old arcade machine era. The characters were also great -- not only Ralph but side characters like Felix and Calhoun had some good moments.

I thought the first half hour was the film at its best, and the rest of the film is dragged down a bit by a few problems, the biggest being the Sugar Rush segment (and Hero's Duty wasn't amazing either). I really loved Paper Man, though. Stands as possibly my favorite thng about the film.

If you loved old school games, I think this film is a must see. If you aren't, it's still beautiful to look at and is still a good time (especially for the kids).

I loved Calhoun's dramatic declarations :lol

The time spent in Sugar Rush was my main criticism as well. They spent too much time there. I understand it was the anchor for development, but I would have liked if the movie stayed with a more "genre jumping" type of progression. Even though that would have likely changed a majority of the story they wanted to tell

Yes...Paper Man was really good. The animation was fantastic. It was like a mix between traditional cartoon aesthetics and CG. The emotional conveyance was a treat to watch. Loved it.

can't wait to see this but sadly it gets a december release in my country :impatient:

Saw it on Saturday and loved it. I love the way the fix it Felix people moved lmao. Had me dying.

Back