Wouldn't a new Spiderman PF be great!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderman PF

I'd probably be in for a Venom PF as well.

More than likely....not gonna happen. That's why he was released as a 1/4 scale comiquette. SSC almost always releases 1/5 scale comiquettes if they plan a PF of the same character. That's why Silver Surfer, Carnage, and Venom were released as 1/4 scale comiquettes. Those would be almost impossible to pull off with any kind of cloth/spandex costumes. Iceman would fall into this category as well. It's a limitation of the PF. Thankfully, comiquettes don't have the same limits. Fully sculpted works on any character or costume.

Now if only SSC would make them all in 1/4 scale.........

More than likely....not gonna happen. That's why he was released as a 1/4 scale comiquette. SSC almost always releases 1/5 scale comiquettes if they plan a PF of the same character. That's why Silver Surfer, Carnage, and Venom were released as 1/4 scale comiquettes. Those would be almost impossible to pull off with any kind of cloth/spandex costumes. Iceman would fall into this category as well. It's a limitation of the PF. Thankfully, comiquettes don't have the same limits. Fully sculpted works on any character or costume.

Now if only SSC would make them all in 1/4 scale.........

They're talking about this Venom:
venom-cover-uncanny.jpeg

Which I'm definitely down for! :yess::yess::yess:

They're talking about this Venom:
venom-cover-uncanny.jpeg

Which I'm definitely down for! :yess::yess::yess:

yea, I'm sure this will get done eventually, but I know they said that they are taking a break from Venom and the symbiotes for awhile. He kind of looks like Deadpool infected by a symbiote.

a different one is good, such as black spiderman, there is too many regular spidy now.

maybe if people wouldn't buy 1/5 statues, sideshow would notice the drop off & make everything in 1/4

Maybe if they stop putting crappy cloth/spandex on it's 1/4 pieces, they would stop making PFs and start making 1/4 comiquettes. I even don't care if they continue to make PFs so long as they make 1/4 scale comiquettes as well. Instead comiquette collectors get stuck with 1/5 pieces. I refuse to buy 1/4 scale dolls and can't afford to customize every 1/4 PF that is made into a comiquette. I'd rather buy 1/5 than buy a PF. That's how much I dislike any kind of clothing/spandex on my statues. Sigh....will it ever end? I'm starting to think SSC just enjoys toying with us.

Doesn't anybody at SSC get it yet? IT'S 1/4 FULLY SCULPTED FTMFW!

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, filip. Especially to get really comic accurate, sculpted is the way to go, but SS has been getting way better in decisions when it comes to PFs and what should be sculpted and what can be cloth (She-Hulk and Rogue). If only Psylocke had her suit sculpted with just a wired, cloth belt to make it a PF.

Maybe if they stop putting crappy cloth/spandex on it's 1/4 pieces, they would stop making PFs and start making 1/4 comiquettes. I even don't care if they continue to make PFs so long as they make 1/4 scale comiquettes as well. Instead comiquette collectors get stuck with 1/5 pieces. I refuse to buy 1/4 scale dolls and can't afford to customize every 1/4 PF that is made into a comiquette. I'd rather buy 1/5 than buy a PF. That's how much I dislike any kind of clothing/spandex on my statues. Sigh....will it ever end? I'm starting to think SSC just enjoys toying with us.

Doesn't anybody at SSC get it yet? IT'S 1/4 FULLY SCULPTED FTMFW!

they're not toying with "us" just 1/5 scale people :rotfl

Back