Wouldn't a new Spiderman PF be great!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderman PF

Goddamn it. I thought something had been announced for SDCC by the thread title.

A new Spider-Man PF would be nice but surprisingly I want a Flash Thompson Venom more than any other of the Spider family save 2099. That series has been the most enjoyable book from that genre so far for me.

venom_new-e1302399193582.jpg

Yeah get the comiquette. Spider-Man would not work as well unless it was Scarlett-Spider with a mixed media hoodie. I think they are doing one of Noir Spider-Man.

I vote no.....I'd like to see other characters in the Spider-Man universe.

i think that the next spiderman will be noir spiderman..it was mentioned
in a Q&A

Yeah get the comiquette. Spider-Man would not work as well unless it was Scarlett-Spider with a mixed media hoodie. I think they are doing one of Noir Spider-Man.

A Noir Spider-Man would be cool to see in PF form. :D

Spiderman_Noir-revision03.jpeg

2008-07-28_162324_Spider-man_ff_paperbag.jpg

Paper Bag Spider-Man PF FTMFW!
With an ES of 40.
Make it so Sideshow, the Mayor demands it! :lecture

Goddamn it. I thought something had been announced for SDCC by the thread title.

A new Spider-Man PF would be nice but surprisingly I want a Flash Thompson Venom more than any other of the Spider family save 2099. That series has been the most enjoyable book from that genre so far for me.

venom_new-e1302399193582.jpg

Either this Venom or a Scarlet pf for me 100%. That's it, possibly a 2099 as well, and add a Lizard pf/LSB and I'm good and done with anything else from SS in the Spidey universe. Noir just doesn't resemble the Spidey I grew up with at all, so I would pass on it.

Get both, I have them, its awesome statues!!

2099 should be next, then Noir, then FF.

For some reason I'm really not a fan of the FF version. I do want the Noir version, it's probably my most wanted version of Spidey. I just do not want the vested Shattered Dimension version. I hate that version.

noir.jpg

Trenchcoat and Fedora or GTFO.

Get the comiquette, it's awesome!!!

I would say no unless it was an alt costume like Scarlet or 2099.
The original PF is already perfect and the new comiquette is as well outside of the super skinny legs.

Instead of a new Spiderman, bring us some Spidey villains.

How about a new one?

This is my 1st post!

Just remember there will always be people like me who are new to Sideshow and collecting and can't afford the extreme after market prices of the existing PF and comi, which creates a market for new versions of characters that already have PFs.

Spider-Man is MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!! (Like, a lot!) But...

I just heard of Sideshow this year. :cuckoo::slap:gah:

My comic shop, the ONLY one in my home town, never carried SSC. At the time the Spidey PF came out I was in college anyway, so even if I knew it existed I couldn't have afforded it.

It seems many people who have Doom, Spidey, Hulk, Cap, etc. don't want newer versions. Maybe they're partly affraid of declining aftermarket values? In the case of Cap, there are now two new different versions, and many owners of the orginals crap on them because nothing can match their grail. For people like me, the less worthy, newer ones our the only option.

So I'd LOVE a new PF of my favorite character in the iconic costume since getting the existing PF or comi isn't at all an option at these prices, but SSC seems to not retread costumes in the same format. Before this year I only had 3 full size statues, including the Bowen museum Spidey I bought 10 years ago while in high school, which I'm content with. Plus I have enough Spidey stuff that I have no room for to display, in addition to some other good SSC statues I've aquired since February, so it will be okay.

Happy Collecting!

Back