Wouldn't a new Spiderman PF be great!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spiderman PF

All of you must be "lit" this 4th of July.
The ONLY version of Spider-man worthy of buying is the classic PERIOD.

Mind-you if Sideshow doesn't care about sales, then by all means produce any of the crappy alternate versions. :cuckoo:

A Noir Spider-Man would be cool to see in PF form. :D

Spiderman_Noir-revision03.jpeg

Wow. Now THAT kicks ass! :rock

Not to take anything from Noir Spidey, it's a cool take on ol' Webhead but I'd rather see this done 1st.

spider_man_2099_by_spidermanfan2099-d2y92e8.jpg

I wouldnt mind something different like villans or iron spidey or even spider ham

Goddamn it. I thought something had been announced for SDCC by the thread title.

A new Spider-Man PF would be nice but surprisingly I want a Flash Thompson Venom more than any other of the Spider family save 2099. That series has been the most enjoyable book from that genre so far for me.

venom_new-e1302399193582.jpg

Does he have a Hardcover collection out or coming out soon?

:hi5:cool, I'll add it to my PO list

If you're well versed in the Spider-Man mythology it's a must read. Its been interesting to see Flash knowing his history with Peter to impersonating Spider-Man, etc to even losing his legs and then seeing him go full circle. The last panel of Issue 4 with him and Peter sitting together their alter-egos shadowed above them was fantastic. Not to mention it gets back to the core of the symbiote idea that made Venom so great before it got all goofy. I scoffed at first but this book has made me a fan and I'd love to own a Sideshow PF or Comiquette (as long as it's 1:4) of him.

If you're well versed in the Spider-Man mythology it's a must read. Its been interesting to see Flash knowing his history with Peter to impersonating Spider-Man, etc to even losing his legs and then seeing him go full circle. The last panel of Issue 4 with him and Peter sitting together their alter-egos shadowed above them was fantastic. Not to mention it gets back to the core of the symbiote idea that made Venom so great before it got all goofy. I scoffed at first but this book has made me a fan and I'd love to own a Sideshow PF or Comiquette (as long as it's 1:4) of him.

Remender is really knocking Venom out of the park. With Slott's work on ASM, the spidey side of Marvel is cranking out some awesome comics. I'd probably be in for a Venom PF as well.

No i say SS doesn't bother with this line til they figure out what scale it will be in. Its a mis mache of 1/5 1/4 SS has too many chiefs at the fire on this line

No i say SS doesn't bother with this line til they figure out what scale it will be in. Its a mis mache of 1/5 1/4 SS has too many chiefs at the fire on this line

Preach! :exactly: All Spidey related statues should be 1:4. It's sad Hobgoblin doesn't fit in well with the 1:4 trio. (I will find a way though.)

Back