• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Would you prefer a more professional marketplace?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Www :)

Negociations are fine and should stay. As both a buyer and seller, both have benefit me. Getting a better deal or giving a better deal allowed me to sell and buy stuff i might not have. The unwritten rule should still be, first pm gets first dibs.

Best,

Robert

The system as it is now encourages people to join and strike up relationships with others. I have used this site many times and the people I have done deals with was based on a mutual community trust both parties had built up. I don't see anything flawed in that system. In every barrel you will find a few rotten apples. It's inevitable. Changing the system is no guarantee against that.

Keep this method- I like the dealing and haggling with guys on both selling and buying- common sense rules and keeps things in line. I have had nothing but great deals on here and great folks...

Hey Dave.
I've been trawling through the sale threads recently as I think a European section would be really helpful.
Shipping and added V.A.T make it difficult for us to buy from outside Europe.
Just an idea?
Cheers CC.

Back