Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" P1 Predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" Predator figure?

• YES

Votes: 180 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 78 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't care anymore, if you have to beg a company to make something that's a sure seller, somethings wrong .
i am almost through with neca, they're getting just like mcfarlane did, but of course they use to work for mcfarlane,so i guess that'swhy.
great sculpts , great sculpters, but bad mangement imo, you pay more, get less, great likenesses, but cheap paint jobs, less accessories,.

I'll pay for it if
1) removable mask,
2) extra head for change
i) original closed mouth so that can put mask on
ii) open mouth like 8 inch version.

I'll pay for it if
1) removable mask,
2) extra head for change
i) original closed mouth so that can put mask on
ii) open mouth like 8 inch version.

:rotfl:rotfl

Good luck with that list.

You want stuff like that...buy a Hot Toys Predator.

I really hope NECA go ahead and make this figure in 18" scale.
I know Kyle's passion for the character and I know he would go all out in making this the most accurate and best possible figure ever.

Here's hoping!

i would like both 12" and 18" though as I missed out on the HT original pred, it would be nice to at least have one that's not 7"

I really hope NECA go ahead and make this figure in 18" scale.
I know Kyle's passion for the character and I know he would go all out in making this the most accurate and best possible figure ever.

Here's hoping!

:exactly::goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

i really don't care anymore, if you have to beg a company to make something that's a sure seller, somethings wrong .
i am almost through with neca, they're getting just like mcfarlane did, but of course they use to work for mcfarlane,so i guess that'swhy.
great sculpts , great sculpters, but bad mangement imo, you pay more, get less, great likenesses, but cheap paint jobs, less accessories,.

NECA figures come with a ton of accessories - that is, all non-predator figures do. The predators are very expensive to make (5000 a sculpt or something like that) so adding extra accessories would raise the price, and NECA wants to keep these cheap.

BUT, for an 18 inch scale figure, the main sculpt is already made so that's a cost save, all they need to do is up-scale the molds and alter the assembly line a little.

uh, my McFarlane P1 just came with a skull/spine trophy and wasn't nearly as accurate as the NECA Classic. also, the McFarlane P1 isn't really to scale with anything. the NECA figures are pretty spot-on 1:12th scale.

uh, my McFarlane P1 just came with a skull/spine trophy and wasn't nearly as accurate as the NECA Classic.

Ok, sorry but that shows you are just ignorant - the reason the NECA classic predator didn't come with the bone trophies because the one in predators DIDN'T HAVE THEM :rotfl

The predator/alien 2 pack coming out in november will have the trophies... because the one in predator had them :)

Are there any new information from Tankman?
Do the work already begun on a 19 "Predator?
What are the plans because it?

Are there any new information from Tankman?
Do the work already begun on a 19 "Predator?
What are the plans because it?
they're not making the 19" figure and i don't think they ever planned to. they said it would be too expensive to produce and stores don't want to carry it. i'm too lazy to look up and post the pertaining interview but feel free to google it or dig through the NECA Predator thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back