Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" P1 Predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" Predator figure?

• YES

Votes: 180 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 78 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point in arguing with you, who are an OBVIOUS troll, so I'm putting you on "ignore".

That way I don't have to read any more of your idiotic, poorly translated rambling.

Your arguments are stupid.
You are the troll. . You only want cheap, ugly figures. Everything is too expensive or too complicated. Although Neca has with other characters get it before.
I want good Figures.

Your arguments are stupid.
You are the troll. . You only want cheap, ugly figures. Everything is too expensive or too complicated. Although Neca has with other characters get it before.
I want good Figures.

Sabres' arguments are not stupid. He knows the folks at NECA, he has contact to them and understands how they operate.

I applaud your vehemence in wanting better figures, but there are things that are just outside what NECA are willing to do at the moment. I think NECA should start looking into making higher end figures, and I do believe they can do it and be very successful. It's just a matter of their philosophy and the way they see their business right now.

So just let it go.
You, me and many others have expressed their wishes for what we'd like to see from NECA, and I can assure you they have been reading stuff here.
So just sit back, relax and wait for whatever it is that they will release.
:peace

Whenever there is a problem it is customary to accuse people of being trolls? We're not in the Lord of the Rings! :lol

I hope that the leaders of NECA are reading this topic. We want the first Predator 18"!!!! :pray:

I'm not sure he is to be honest. Not like the other guy who shall go unnamed. I think its just the language barrier which is making him come across very single-minded and unappreciative of what we are getting from NECA. I think hes just like many of us arguing that Hot Toys P1 is too small or that the Berserkers head is wrong, or that Robert Patricks ears don't stick out as much as Hot Toys would have you believe.

Sabres' arguments are not stupid. He knows the folks at NECA, he has contact to them and understands how they operate.

I applaud your vehemence in wanting better figures, but there are things that are just outside what NECA are willing to do at the moment. I think NECA should start looking into making higher end figures, and I do believe they can do it and be very successful. It's just a matter of their philosophy and the way they see their business right now.

So just let it go.
You, me and many others have expressed their wishes for what we'd like to see from NECA, and I can assure you they have been reading stuff here.
So just sit back, relax and wait for whatever it is that they will release.
:peace

I'm afraid that we won't get something good from neca. neca must change her Philosophy and makes better Products. No High-End or Low-End, Middle-End^^

Some Points Sabres made are not valid, even if he may know people working for neca.
Neca already had figures with a good painting and figures with additional heads or statues.

I want to help us to get a good 19" pred.

And we won't get it except we do something and stop rejecting good ideas
How do you think a predator must be, what do you expect?

I'm afraid that we won't get something good from neca. neca must change her Philosophy and makes better Products. No High-End or Low-End, Middle-End^^

Some Points Sabres made are not valid, even if he may know people working for neca.
Neca already had figures with a good painting and figures with additional heads or statues.

I want to help us to get a good 19" pred.

And we won't get it except we do something and stop rejecting good ideas
How do you think a predator must be, what do you expect?

My dream is that NECA enters the fray in style and starts a 1/6 scale "Collector's Edition" line!

Take their best-selling figures and re-make them as high end collectibles. Obviously the original Alien creature and the P1 predator spring to mind.
These would be the easiest for them to tackle since these figures have no (alien) or little cloth (predator) items, so most of the expertise needed is in the actual sculpting of the figures and accessories (in the case of the predator), and making the articulation as good and unobtrusive as possible, which is something NECA has been doing better and better.
Get the best factory to do the paint apps, package them expensively with cool bases and they'd have gold in their hands...

But to answer your question more directly, I wish NECA would make their P1 predator in the same style as HT's, i.e. a highly articulated doll with clothing and accessories on top. All of that while keeping the fantastic accuracy of the sculpt.

My dream is that NECA enters the fray in style and starts a 1/6 scale "Collector's Edition" line!

Take their best-selling figures and re-make them as high end collectibles. Obviously the original Alien creature and the P1 predator spring to mind.
These would be the easiest for them to tackle since these figures have no (alien) or little cloth (predator) items, so most of the expertise needed is in the actual sculpting of the figures and accessories (in the case of the predator), and making the articulation as good and unobtrusive as possible, which is something NECA has been doing better and better.
Get the best factory to do the paint apps, package them expensively with cool bases and they'd have gold in their hands...
:hi5:

But to answer your question more directly, I wish NECA would make their P1 predator in the same style as HT's, i.e. a highly articulated doll with clothing and accessories on top. All of that while keeping the fantastic accuracy of the sculpt.

:horror I do not want to doll joints! Those of 7 " are enough and good!:clap

That would be so awesome!

Really great idea!
That would be great if Neca would do it.

Although I prefer a 18"Predator.

I have nothing against joints, but mostly they destroy the whole picture. Joints are too conspicuous. I am satisfied with the joints of the 7 "figure.
I prefer a statue-like look.

It would be great if Neca would make more figures, bases and dioramas.
E.g. a Predators Totem(with Bones and Skulls) and a Predator 2 Trophy wall.

i think they're gonna stick with their plan of making 6" toys and 18" shelf-warmers until they fade away into obsolescence like McFarlane did.

I hope they don't fade away like McFarlane :(

The sculpts they are doing now are beating the crappy movie maniacs things mcfarlane did a while ago.

The 18 inch alien is actually 22 inches isn't it? So a predator that would be 18-19 inches in hight wouldn't be too out of scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back