Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" P1 Predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" Predator figure?

• YES

Votes: 180 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 78 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Kyle gets to sculpt that rumoured NECA Dutch figure. Randy has said they're trying to get Arnold to bite.

yeah that's what the world needs is another Arnold figure. i'd rather NECA concentrate on finishing the rest of the creatures from the Alien/Predator franchises. even if those were the only two licenses they had, it would still take years to complete them. get on the stick, NECA.

I'd totally buy dutch from neca. I see no reason why he should be left till last after all the creatures are done. Odds are he wouldn't be made at all then. I guess some are getting arnie fatigue but I'm definitely not.

as for the dog alien - I'm most certainly looking forward to an accurate action figure depiction of it - if memory serves though Kyle isn't in a big hurry to get to it himself as he isn't best fond of alien 3??

looks like we will be spending $70.00 pc. for 3 different versions.thats lame.they sould include the 3 different heads in one package.

Getting the masked version of this figure upon release. Checking websites for good pre-order deals. Saw one already but waiting it out a little longer. $70 for this figure is a steal and it may be for sale at toysrus upon release.....in that case id just go pick it up.

Ive been waiting for a BIG predator that was in my price range and not 2000$. In either case, has anyone seen the video online that shows the 19" Elder also?

There is no 18 inch elder, that's the same prototype from the toyfair last year that was 14 inches tall.

wow, been away for a couple of months, came back and found out that theyre doing a 19 inch pred, I just pre ordered the masked pred and the opened mouth one... cant wait.. Im glad i canceled my hot toys berserker!!!

if this thing does good, which no doubt it will. hopefully we get a city hunter pred!

Getting the masked version of this figure upon release. Checking websites for good pre-order deals. Saw one already but waiting it out a little longer. $70 for this figure is a steal and it may be for sale at toysrus upon release.....in that case id just go pick it up.

Ive been waiting for a BIG predator that was in my price range and not 2000$. In either case, has anyone seen the video online that shows the 19" Elder also?

Those were 12" resin two-ups used for the Toy Fairs. Only figure we know we're getting for sure is the P1.

Would I pay $60/$70 for a 19" NECA PREDATOR....in a New York Second! In fact I pre-ordered all three...And I think they will display great with my 20" + Alien Figure by NECA. Yeah Neca has been hit or miss in some of their past figures, but their recent work on their AVP and Predators lines have been down right incredible for the price point. Not a lot of us have $1500 to drop on one figure...and even though I could afford it...I just could never bring myself to spend that on a single display piece. Now $200 on all three 19" Predator figures...that is a steal for a display piece set that will dwarf and kick crap out of anything else on your shelf. So $60/$70 for a 19" NECA PREDATOR?...Yes, I would all day long....and I would bet you $1500 for that over priced figure that thousands of people will agree with me...and that will be proven when NECA's 19" line sells out when released. In fact a lot of stores pre-sales have already sold out.

Again not knocking what anyone collects - you should collect whatever makes you happy and you enjoy....just remember it isn't the cost that equals quality...and more importantly...you can't take any of this chattel with you...because I've never seen a hearse pulling a U-Haul.

Take care - Jase

Would I pay $60/$70 for a 19" NECA PREDATOR....in a New York Second! In fact I pre-ordered all three...And I think they will display great with my 20" + Alien Figure by NECA. Yeah Neca has been hit or miss in some of their past figures, but their recent work on their AVP and Predators lines have been down right incredible for the price point. Not a lot of us have $1500 to drop on one figure...and even though I could afford it...I just could never bring myself to spend that on a single display piece. Now $200 on all three 19" Predator figures...that is a steal for a display piece set that will dwarf and kick crap out of anything else on your shelf. So $60/$70 for a 19" NECA PREDATOR?...Yes, I would all day long....and I would bet you $1500 for that over priced figure that thousands of people will agree with me...and that will be proven when NECA's 19" line sells out when released. In fact a lot of stores pre-sales have already sold out.

Again not knocking what anyone collects - you should collect whatever makes you happy and you enjoy....just remember it isn't the cost that equals quality...and more importantly...you can't take any of this chattel with you...because I've never seen a hearse pulling a U-Haul.

Take care - Jase

pinheadnecropost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back