Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" P1 Predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you pay $60/$70 for a NECA 19" Predator figure?

• YES

Votes: 180 69.8%
  • NO

Votes: 78 30.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd prefer the bio aswell if there was only one head. And actually if it was without the mask I'd almost prefer closed mandibles. Roaring is a bit too obvious.

Pretty sure neca will fill for bankruptcy in 2-3 years max.

I wish hot toys would hire tankman, then we would get film accuarate likenesses, predators with removable mask and interchangeable manables,lots of accessores andnot have to buy 5 to get the version we want ,and mix and match parts to get the predator we want.

I wish hot toys would hire tankman, then we would get film accuarate likenesses, predators with removable mask and interchangeable manables,lots of accessores andnot have to buy 5 to get the version we want ,and mix and match parts to get the predator we want.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

Yeah, to have Kyle sculpt HT's aliens and preds would be heaven.
NECA and HT should go into a partnership!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm deliriously happy that Kyle works at NECA, but it would be great for all collectors if HT hired Kyle to sculpt their aliens and preds.
Provided Kyle could go on working at NECA!

I'm sorry that the sculptor of HT is not as good as Kyle :(

144ah6c.jpg

Last edited:

But... Those 5 you have to buy to mix and match parts are still way cheaper than 1 hot toys version....

I got my Hot Toys. What do I need Neca for?

You mean like Big Chap? Most Freaks here were perfectly fine with that abortion of a figure.

To have an accurate one with superior sculpt?
Unless of course that's not that important to you, which is perfectly fine.

Or it could be the scale. I bought my HT Big Chap first because it's in 1:6th scale, so would fit right in with my other figures. I'll still get the NECA one, but I'm strapped for cash right now.

While on the subject of Kyle sculpting for HT, you know what I've never understood? People clamoring over HT's "Aliens" Alien Warrior figure. Everyone knows the horror stories regarding the rubber and joint damage, yet he still holds a special place in some collectors' hearts. Probably because of the massive articulation. The figure itself though, even without any QC issues, isn't movie accurate in the slightest. IMO, it's more inaccurate than the Big Chap and Doggy.

Boy, what I would give to have Kyle sculpt a new 1/6 Warrior for HT... and a brown repaint version, too. *drools*

I'm sorry that the sculptor of HT is not as good as Kyle :(

144ah6c.jpg

That's what I'm saying. The HT head looks nothing like P1 but people are still going crazy for it.

How much would NECA ask for it they could produce the shots shown in the toy fair images for general mass sale? I would love the P1 pred and P2 elder as shown.

Last edited:
I would pay 150 for a great 18 inch figure and then customize it to my own maquette with human skulls and rocks out of foam core!!! I have it all mapped out already.

You mean like Big Chap? Most Freaks here were perfectly fine with that abortion of a figure.

Wait, I don't quite follow... I agree with HT's Big Chap being inaccurate, but I don't get what you mean. What's that got to do with getting an accurate Predator from NECA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back