Would you like to see Hot Toys expand in to Ships/vehicles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dredd

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I love Hot Toys And although there speciality is 1/6 figures I've always felt that they could do a hell of a job on scaled replicas of some of Sci-Fi's greatest Star ships & Vehicles.

I mean they have already done the ''Tumbler'' the ''Bat-Pod''
and Tron Lightcycles, so why not scaled versions of the ''Sulaco'' from Aliens?
SulaTh.jpg

or a X-Wing or one I'd really like to see the 2009 U.S.S. ENTERPRISE.

Don't expect it to be 1/6 then... o_O

Part of the draw is that they are all in the same scale... if they expand to something that large, it'll be a different scale.

I want a 1/6 Fenrir (FFVII: Advent Children).

Now the fun begins. . .

We have to figure out which banned member this is before he gets banned for the Nth time.

1.) 1989 Batmobile (Batman)

2.) T2 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy (T-800)

3.) T2 Kawasaki Police 1000 (T-1000)

4.) Honda CB 750 Four (T-800)

Now the fun begins. . .

We have to figure out which banned member this is before he gets banned for the Nth time.

:confused: WHOH! Hold on, This is my first time here.
This place was recommend to me from over at the toyark Forums.

I'm guessing I asked a similar question to someone who has been banned from here?

Now the fun begins. . .

really? just asking a question should get you banned?

I think HT could do a great jobs on spaceship replicas, even if it means breaking the 1/6 scale rule some people think they obey (which they don't, BTW). They've done a number of products that are not one sixth.

Master Replicas is gone and left a void in the film replica market. HT is one of the few companies that look capable of filling that void.

1.) 1989 Batmobile (Batman)

:pray: Boy would that be a dream come true.
That's been my favorite Batmobile since 1989.
And It may not be that far off into the future now that HT is going to be doing the BATMAN (1989) movie.

really? just asking a question should get you banned?

I think HT could do a great jobs on spaceship replicas, even if it means breaking the 1/6 scale rule some people think they obey (which they don't, BTW). They've done a number of products that are not one sixth.

Master Replicas is gone and left a void in the film replica market. HT is one of the few companies that look capable of filling that void.

This is exactly my point.
I think they could make a mint with licensed scaled replicas.
Plus the model kit industry in the U.S.A is dying a slow death (R2 for example is doing nothing but re-pops) & once they are gone who's left to make these awesome ships?

And thanks for coming to my defence ''Kamandi''. :wave

-Last of the V-8 Interceptors

-Ecto-1

-Skywalker's land speeder

-TAUN TAUN

As nice as vehicles would be they are to expensive and take up way to much space. I would rather have them stick to the characters who drive them.

Ahhhh.... The Delorian... A 1/6 dream of mine. I wish it would come true....
You and me share the same dream. I have a feeling it will happen someday.

Its definatly got to be among the top 5 famous movie cars, so if any car has a shot someday this is it

Back