would you buy this batman if you had the money?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you had enough money would you buy this batman?

• yes

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • no

Votes: 68 73.1%

• Total voters
we shipped back more than 1/2 of what we sold to DC Direct because of the stupid emblem problem..great piece but the qc needs to be fixed..typical of dc though..

This is not the Batman I've grown so fond of. His cheeks are sunken in and he looks really old. I saw him at my local Things From Another World. He's the first batman statue I've turned down.

I dont collect busts but will buy one every once in awhile if I like it. This is one I would pass on.....

I don't do busts either but otherwise have no problems with it. I generally like the comics versions of Batman more than the movie versions anyway, adn this bust reminds me of a Batman from print.

Picture006.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Mine came equipped with some white stains [looked like underarm deodorant] and some dark stains between the cape and emblem. I asked for a replacement, but the only other one available at the shop where I bought it had the same stains. Very nice bust, very poor QC.

If it were cheaper yes... But for the price... no... Size does not equate to the price.

Not to mention the "who farted" look on his face.

I'm just hoping DCD QC pulls through on the Superman vs. Darkseid dio. I want that piece really bad but I am very hesitant to purchase anything from them due to their bad quality.

Back