Would you buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy T3 Figures from Hot Toys?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 46.9%

• Total voters
I'd be tempted by the TX endo simply because I've always liked the design though. Everything else from the movie..... no chance.

Cant take this film seriously let alone the figures.What sort of accessories would we get,A PAIR OF PINK STAR SHAPED SUNGLASSES!:slap

Yet, they took AvP seriously and made all those figures. Time to look past the 20% of the movie that was an "oops" moment, seemed like a good idea at the time and move one to the 80% that was good. There hasn't been a single movie put out that I liked 100% of.

I wouldn't buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys or any toy/collectible company for that matter. I haven't bought a single thing from Salvation either. It's like this. Why buy a T3 T-850 when I have the T2 T-800? Why buy a TX when I can have the T-1000? T-600s? No thanks, I'd rather have the T-800 endo.

Only The Terminator and Judgment Day for me.

Well, the good news is, with all the money you're saving by passing on the others, that should cover the price of the T-800 Endo on the secondary market. :nana:

T-X for me thank you verry much ......... oh wait i already have one made by Popsalute.

my holy grail figure.
Candy.jpg

T3 figures....Pffft. i swear if HT took a dump in a box some people on this board would line up to buy it.

No. People like what they like, don't look down or pontificate about it. If some collectors like "crap", what's it to you? They get that and leave the items you like in stock.

I don't get people like you and King Darkness.

Back