Would you buy HT Batman Forever figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy HT Batman Forever figures?

• Yeah man, I love that film! Bat-nipples own!

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Hell no, Schumacher raped my childhood!

Votes: 77 74.0%

• Total voters
There should have been a 'Maybe' option. If I was starved of new stuff I might. Just I'm reluctant to vote YES because that option also seems to require me to say that I love the film which I most certainly do not.

Only if Hot Toys exhausted the Tim Burton films and gave us Keaton, Nicholson, DeVito and Pfeiffer in all the needed variations, I would more than welcome an O'Donnell Robin and possibly a Carey Riddler from Forever (which I actually enjoy for what it is.)

Only if Hot Toys exhausted the Tim Burton films and gave us Keaton, Nicholson, DeVito and Pfeiffer in all the needed variations...

How many variations do you need? I can see two Batmans, but do any of the other characters need multiple figures?

If they did a Silverstone Batgirl then HT will need to develop a new "plump" Truetype body, or maybe recycle Don Vito's fatsuit.

Wow - I'm surprised at all the hate for Silverstone's Batgirl on the physical level. I mean, if you hate the character, the writing, or the concept, then sure, I get that. But physically? I don't see what the complaints are - she doesn't look fat or plump.

In fact, as much as I hate the film and the character, even I can't deny that she looks hot in the suit.

I was always under the impression that the community just pretended that movie never existed.

Both Schumacher films are horrendous. Forever lesser of two evils but even there the Riddler is a masterbatory homage to Jim Carrey signaling everything I hated about that actor in one tight package. Even the great Tommy Lee Jones plays it campy when an actor of his calibur could have played Two Face really dark, serious and ominous. Whenever Drew Barrymore is on screen I cringe and Chris O' Donnell's Robin makes me want to punch babies, its like they couldn't figure out if they wanted to make Grayson immature and headstrong or mature and focused and the whole thing plays out strangely. Kilmer wasn't bad and I would have loved to have seen him playing with some actual serious material behind him even from Burton's aspect but overall its one of those films I would burn and never acknowledge again.

I could not have said it any better Mike :cool:

Wow - I'm surprised at all the hate for Silverstone's Batgirl on the physical level. I mean, if you hate the character, the writing, or the concept, then sure, I get that. But physically? I don't see what the complaints are - she doesn't look fat or plump. In fact, as much as I hate the film and the character, even I can't deny that she looks hot in the suit.

Alicia was chunky when she was in the film. There were interviews where the breasts had to be severely padded to offset the overall look.

If you think she looked like this:
aliciasilverstonepictur.jpg

and not like this underneath:
aliciasilverstonew.jpg

Then Hollywood has worked its magic on you good sir. She doesn't look fat in the suit although a bit thicker than she should but her body isn't appropriately shown in the suit. As for the character itself, I hated everything about her, the contrived insertion of the character, the making her Alfred's niece, the blantant fact that no foresight was thought to include her since we never saw the character before then, the uncanny ability of everyone to find the ????ing batcave (some secret) and that his sidekicks were picked up because they either were handed it by the butler or stumbled upon it acting like a ****** swinging around on furniture (yeah I'm talking to you O' Donnell), Alicia Silverstone was a horrible choice, her acting abilities are worse than Arnold's forced puns and it was obviously done because she was temporarily popular at the time and it shows every single time. Her dialogue made me beg that they got adult film writers to replace the ones scripting because at least those are meant to be horrible and the concept that they needed a woman to kick the crap out of Uma's Poison Ivy, who I hated as well, because they weren't comfortable have one of the Duo doing it was not only obvious but insulting because both Uma and Alicia paint by numbers through that whole thing. What is worse is that we've seen Uma kick all kinds of ass in Kill Bill which has me think that the ********* Schumacher is really that bad because Tarantino ain't winning no Oscars anytime soon. Its just another kick to the sack from Schumacher and company.

I could not have said it any better Mike :cool:

Thank you my friend. Thank you. :rock

Haha pretty good last post The Mike, had me in stitches :p I tend to agree although i can still put up with it. Eye candy at least. I remember what Uma as Ivy did to me as a youngen *add salivating smiley here* :D

With all this TDK Joker overkill from HT, i would not mind a Panther suit Val Kilmer but, thats it..though i would hope Burton's Batman is done some day by HT.

kilmerposing1nt.jpg

But, really..HT should give us a Neil Adams Batman.
lce51_batman.gif

Back