Would you buy HT Batman Forever figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy HT Batman Forever figures?

• Yeah man, I love that film! Bat-nipples own!

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Hell no, Schumacher raped my childhood!

Votes: 77 74.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't buy anything from the Schumacher films. But I would definitely be interested in "The Penguin" and "Catwoman" from "Batman Returns."

Not a fan of the movie. But...

LOVE the Robin suit. I'd do a large number of indecent things to get a Chris O'Donnell Forever figure.

The only fig I'd buy from that movie would be Dr. Chase Meridien. She's one foxy lady!

That's the first time Nicole cought my attention. So to me, it has a special place in my heart. :lol

Not a fan of the movie. But...

LOVE the Robin suit. I'd do a large number of indecent things to get a Chris O'Donnell Forever figure.

Hey aussieinnyc,
The maker made my Forever Batman figure also made a Robin figure too. Let me know if you are interested.

batman717

I would only get a Riddler for sure, but probably Two-face as well. The designs are interesting at least and would pop on the shelf. I wouldn't go near Batman or Robin though, especially Robin. But Riddler and Two-face would be cool.

I'd rather have figures from the Burton films first though.

There's a slim chance I'd buy a Riddler but there'd have to be nothing else out when he's released, but for the most part no. The movie is just okay nothing really great about it.

Nope... couldn't stand to look at them.

Nothing past Burton of that series of films for me.

i have to admit i hated Forever so much, it was such a boring film in general and the villains seemed to just act the same (Bit of manic laughing after mentioning batman and your instantly a bad guy) i hated the suits too i would however but HT batman returns figures, a catwoman like that would be sweeeeeet! and a DeVito penguin would look nice too

Oh no certainly not. maybe some nice characters from the Burton Bat.
Pfeiffer, Nicholson or Devito.

But now i´m waiting for Gordon and a scarecrow from BMB/ DN

2005_batman_begins_049.jpg

Even Mr. Freeze (Model by Ro Hiruma and Naomama)
Batman is scupted by Koji Sugimoto and Batgirl by Hiroki Hayashi
1freez.jpg

Back