Would you buy Hot Toys figures of The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Hot Toys figures of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

• Total voters
To be honest figures from this wouldn't be imperative to me, I'd much rather have figures from the films. I'd even get more excited about a battle damaged Arnie from that abominable T3. However I don't get the hate for the show. Once you get over the idea of so many machines being sent to the past all of a sudden, or that the good Terminator is a girl the show was good. And it kept Skynet as an unseen force unlike T4.

I'll go for ANYTHING that turns out well... so kick ass figure of Glau is a no brainer... and Headey was pretty cute too!

:lecture Agreed!

To be honest figures from this wouldn't be imperative to me, I'd much rather have figures from the films. I'd even get more excited about a battle damaged Arnie from that abominable T3. However I don't get the hate for the show. Once you get over the idea of so many machines being sent to the past all of a sudden, or that the good Terminator is a girl the show was good. And it kept Skynet as an unseen force unlike T4.

I don't know... I'd rather have a Cameron figure than T3 figs... Of course when HT decides to make a BD Arnold from T3, I might think different 'cause that could be one hell of a fig with one side of his body almost completely endo. But I'd have to see it first...

Nah.

I liked the show at first...but then it got away from being a Terminator show, to your typical drama.....so meh.

Derek had the best death ever though. Quick, and out of the blue.

Back