Would you buy a Patiant 00 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy one, but only because I have them all so far. The only Patient Zero variant I can see them legitimately doing is an 'autopsy' version. A dead DEAD so to speak. Even then I'd say the chances are slim at best. If people want it bad enough, they will pay the nasty prices. That is the point of an auction, to see who will pay the most for something they want bad enough.

Dollmanron said:
I take it you have one ?
Your point being?

You got something to say? Say it. You asked if I would buy one if they (Sideshow) made it unique. If it were unique it wouldn't be Patient Zero V2. It would be a completely different zombie, and I would buy it. Do you think Sideshow is going to throw their credibility away by changing their policy and making another Zero? Wake up. It's not going to happen.

Do you want a hanky? That's all I can offer you. As a hypothetical question, sure, wacko the chooks, bring it on, I'm in.

In all honestly dude, it is the most overated figure I've ever owned. It's just a zombie. Nothing special other than its short run. I wouldn't obsess over it. It really isn't worth your time. My 2 cents anyway.

i have to agree with Ed , very overrated , i paid $325 for mine , glad i have it , but could have lived easily without it .

an example of the secondary market plus le hype gone wrong. i personally think the packaging sucks and the figures are overrated and overpriced. that being said, WHO HAS ONE THEY WANT TO SELL ME???!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

customizerwannabe said:
In all honestly dude, it is the most overated figure I've ever owned. It's just a zombie. Nothing special other than its short run. I wouldn't obsess over it. It really isn't worth your time. My 2 cents anyway.

Yup. :duff

as long as they keep mmking Dead figures I'll be happy!

My story for the Dead is just as good without Zero.. in fact he's the cause of the mystery of the infection, so I'm good without him.. I'm also Drunk! :chew

I wouldn't buy one. It's just a waste to make another Patient Zero when there are all kinds of cool zombies that I would like first.

I agree that it is a very overrated figure. It's just a zombie figure with some pretty plain looking clothes. Nothing really special at all. There are at least 100 other SS figures that are better.

For the record, I paid $49.99 for mine direct from Sideshow from the non-attendees allotment. :monkey3

P1000929.jpg

customizerwannabe said:

Word.

Once you'll have him in hand, you'll say :'' hmmmm...400$ for this !!!!????...

I remember harrassing the Creecher man in chat,to sell me his,a long time ago...:lol (Wich he didnt..)

Anyway,For months I was looking for him,just before sdcc 2005..I knew prices were gonna get crazy after the con cause the 2nd Dead figure had been announced..

Finally found one for 140$ Sold by the Godfather.When I Finally opened it..I was left with a sour taste in my mouth....Made me rethink my collecting habits...

Sold him one week later to another board member.

Overated figure all the way...Buy yourself a couple of hot toys Predators with that money instead.Or a nice PF....Just my 2 cent.:monkey3

Shai Hulud said:
I remember harrassing the Creecher man in chat,to sell me his,a long time ago...:lol (Wich he didnt..)
:moon :moon :moon That's creecher with a small c. I was trying to save you from yourself. Ahhh stuff it. I now know why you said I was old and smelly. :moon :moon :moon :lol

creecher said:
:moon That's creecher with a small c. I was trying to save you from yourself. Ahhh stuff it. I now know why you said I was old and smelly. :moon :moon :moon :lol

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

smelly_jelly_jar_200.jpg

Shai Hulud said:
Word.

Once you'll have him in hand, you'll say :'' hmmmm...400$ for this !!!!????...

Anyway,For months I was looking for him,just before sdcc 2005..I knew prices were gonna get crazy after the con cause the 2nd Dead figure had been announced..

Finally found one for 140$ Sold by the Godfather.When I Finally opened it..I was left with a sour taste in my mouth....Made me rethink my collecting habits...

Sold him one week later to another board member.

Overated figure all the way...Buy yourself a couple of hot toys Predators with that money instead.Or a nice PF....Just my 2 cent.:monkey3

I kind of feel the same way. I got mine last year and paid 300 for it. when i actually saw the fig up close and personal i realized how plain and boring 00 was. but hes the first in the dead series and since im a completist and love where sideshow is going with the line, he was a must have.

Back