Would you buy a NECA 7" Scale '89 Batmobile?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Love those photos of the '89 Batman, and the first thing I thought of was how much I'd like a 7" scale '89 Batmobile. I decided in the end against getting the HT one - too expensive, too many QC issues, too big and too difficult to flip if I decided I didn't like it - but a version in scale with the 7" figure would be incredible, just right in my opinion.

I would definitely get a 7" scale '89 Batmobile to go with the Batman. I would kill for a Bat wing too. They could even mimick the old Kenner packages like they did with the Predator blade vehicle. There is definitely money in it for NECA to make it. NECA needs to make an Animated Series Batman/Joker in 1/4 first though.

A Batmobile, a Batwing, a Batsky, a Catwoman...

batman-the-animated-series-93avion-batsky-ccaja-como-nuevo-13614-MLA95086027_6901-O.jpg

This could be an awesome line... Batman, Wayne, Alfred, Joker, Bob the Goon, Laurence the Goon, Vicky Vale, Museum Joker... Batcave playset with computer and exclusive turtleneck Bruce... Batmobile... just imagine all those on your shelf.

This could be an awesome line... Batman, Wayne, Alfred, Joker, Bob the Goon, Laurence the Goon, Vicky Vale, Museum Joker... Batcave playset with computer and exclusive turtleneck Bruce... Batmobile... just imagine all those on your shelf.

The figures I'd be down for. I'd like the Batmobile, but I own the HT version and nothing but the actual car, beats that.

I pretty much have every '89 Batmobile made from Kenner to Hot Wheels to Hot Toys. The only one I don't have is the Richman's RC car and maybe a few other lesser known random ones. So, I don't really think I'd need a 1/12 NECA one for 6", 7" figures.

Who am I kidding, I'd buy it as soon as it went up. Especially if NECA did something similar to what they did with their recent Predator line.

image.jpg
image.jpg

For this.

image.jpg

Yeah, I'd buy it in a heartbeat even though I already have the Hot Toys and Mattel 1/18th and dozens of others.

Collecting is a sickness. Oh well. Better than being a crackhead I guess?

I would. But that's never gonna happen.

thats what many said about hot toys 66' batman and robin figures.

there is money in batmobiles. lots of money. if it was manufactured it would be a hit, and as others say adding other vehicles to the line would be amazing.

does NECA do vehicles though? I'm not very familiar with them? ah my mistake, just saw sallah's post. that predator vehicle looks awesome.

Man, no visible joints in a pretty extreme pose (sitting down naturally). That just goes to show how great that figure is.

Back