Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
Make this happen in 1/4 NECA:

Predator120.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious anyone who bought the P1 and liked it, would easily buy a P2. Why is "statue" in the title though? I will take a 1:4 statue from SS over a Neca figure :lecture

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)

Make this happen in 1/4 NECA:

Predator120.jpg
:bow:bow:bow

Seriously.. Where is the SS P2 merchandise?!

I always wanted to see them do a 1/4 ever since they did P1 and get the Winston guys to do it. Funny how they haven't yet. It would be my dream come true to see ours get the 19 inch treatment. It's too good a sculpt to be shrunk down only. I hope it will happen. I'd want this even more than a NECA queen alien.

I always wanted to see them do a 1/4 ever since they did P1 and get the Winston guys to do it. Funny how they haven't yet. It would be my dream come true to see ours get the 19 inch treatment. It's too good a sculpt to be shrunk down only. I hope it will happen. I'd want this even more than a NECA queen alien.

Whatever you did to make the P1 happen, you need to do it again for P2.:pray:

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 8):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin
preeny101
nathanial91
(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
DeathComesRipping

P.S. herzograven bud you are on the list safe and sound! Check the bold username :wave

Back