Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
why would they do that. that's what this thread is. we don't need yours. sorry but one is enough.

I understand you my friend, but my thread is not for discussing about 1/4 P2 or such! It's a WISH list where people can add their username on, if they're seriously in for buying NECA 1/4 P2.

Re: Neca 1/4 p2 wish list

Don't worry, the mods do a good job of merging similar threads or closing threads along the lines of a similar thread. Pay no mind to the ones who try to be a mod themselves.

And not a bad list for only a day. Looking good.

Re: Neca 1/4 p2 wish list

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven

EndoT800
I do not want mulitiple figures of the same, just one with all the accessories or sell an accessories pack separate for those who want it.

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 6):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800

why should everyone have to go to two threads and say we would like this to happen. much simpler in one thread. l wasn't being rude, just maked sense.

I apologize then, but just PM a mod as a suggestion to look at it and make the determination. That's their job. It comes across as rude when you get on another members thread and openly question it, whether you mean it to be or not. It's just that everyone's excited about the P1 1/4 scale, and realllllly want one of P2 ('cause that sculpt is sick!). Us included.

That's why I do not start a new thread very often. Because of the wanna be mods who do get on it and question you and throw out classless insults towards you for doing it.

But we're cool :1-1:

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 7):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird
Yautja-fr
predarnold
steveaustin
cultpredator
Empir3
EndoT800
Lar'ja Thwei
Jmek
fear 666 xX
Badvermin

If they keep the quality up from the p1 to all the other 1/4 preds i would buy the p2 and the rest of the lost clan

Back