Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
Who said "no" and "undecided?" They are crazy, time for their lobotomies. :lol

I know who said no and undecided, those that Hate Neca for coming with a better sculpt that HT ever could lol :lol
but enough about that

I vote YES, Heck Yes!:pray:

Since folks seem interested in knowing, I voted no. If I'm not buying the P1 (which I'm not), then there's no chance I'll get P2. Not a very good movie. Not a very effective Predator, losing to Danny Glover and whatnot. Not a type of product that I want to own, so. . ."no thanks."

Since folks seem interested in knowing, I voted no. If I'm not buying the P1 (which I'm not), then there's no chance I'll get P2. Not a very good movie. Not a very effective Predator, losing to Danny Glover and whatnot. Not a type of product that I want to own, so. . ."no thanks."

Cool to hear your answer, I totally get you on if not getting the p1 there is no point in getting p2,

I was also thinking, some people might not buy p2 on the reason that just one Neca 1/4 predator (the P1) would be enough, so even if someone buys one P1 figure, they might say no to this one because of that,

I would still want it, I just bought all three preds, I think adding a P2 would be nice

I was also thinking, some people might not buy p2 on the reason that just one Neca 1/4 predator (the P1) would be enough, so even if someone buys one P1 figure, they might say no to this one because of that,

I would still want it, I just bought all three preds, I think adding a P2 would be nice

We can never have too many Preds.:lecture :rock

Neca 1/4 p2 wish list

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven

Re: Neca 1/4 p2 wish list

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 4):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven
Black Bird

Do not forget to submit your name in NECA 1/4 p2 Wish list thread if yours is still not there! :wave

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven

yautja-fr ...

Jake207
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72
supermarvel1
herzograven

predarnold

there's already one of these threads, it has a poll which makes it better then this one. no need for two of them.

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance!:family

Jake207

NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 5):
sprig0701
helloall
Centurion
a-dev
greygoose
Jumpman
Gates70
riky
jayiw
Greenblood72