Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
I don't think it'll come with all that. It'll just be a big version of the figure(s) we have with real netting. Though I would like at least 2 spear-holding hands and maybe a bloodied/gory skull/spine accessory that can be strapped to his back like in the film.

Those are 2 things missing from the small figures. I don't know what it is with HT and NECA that they refuse to provide sufficient and adequate hands for holding the provided weaponry.

I don't think it'll come with all that. It'll just be a big version of the figure(s) we have with real netting. Though I would like at least 2 spear-holding hands and maybe a bloodied/gory skull/spine accessory that can be strapped to his back like in the film.

Those are 2 things missing from the small figures. I don't know what it is with HT and NECA that they refuse to provide sufficient and adequate hands for holding the provided weaponry.

That's what I mean, if they provide us with a predator with all those accesories they could compite with HT and even beat them, if they can keep a relatively low price, it certainly should be a lot cheaper than a 1/4 Hot Toys version.

I think the NECA 18" P2 would sell even better given HT's announcement. If people's mind works like mine does id buy the HT 12" same as usual but id rather buy the Neca 18" to stop the urge to buy the likely 5x more priced HT version which i cannot see looking 5x more value for money. Even if im not too fussed about buying a 1:4 at all (all though i want one) i think some people would buy the NECA 18" to stem the urge to shell out bucket loads for the over priced HT equivalent

Fixed :nono

That's what I mean, if they provide us with a predator with all those accesories they could compite with HT and even beat them, if they can keep a relatively low price, it certainly should be a lot cheaper than a 1/4 Hot Toys version.

Ah right. If. They won't though. They'll have a certain pricepoint in mind and they'll stick with it and what they can provide under that price. And I suspect whatever price it is will rule out most of the things you listed.

The HT ones will probably have light up helmets and wrist computers as well as opening medkits with seperate tools etc. It'll be tough to pass on but if I do have to at least I'd have NECA and their more accurate figure.

Classic only has light up hologram I think and Bio.
Might be wrong about bio but im 100% no light up wrist computer.

There is some awesome things HT can do which they should as they will charge a lot of it. NECA have a huge opportunity here.

Yeah I was referring to the red predator symbols GG. The Classic has the light up hologram only - which is cool but I expect a high end 1/4 predator figure to try to do new things that smaller figures can't do - thus a working wrist computer that creates a small nuclear explosion....OK not the last part, that might be pushing it. Simply lighting up, maybe like the bomb countdown, would suffice. :D But thats the HT and as Nekro said they'll charge for it accordingly.

I'll be happy with the NECA figure just looking cool and looking like what we saw in the film...which it likely will moreso than the HT. Tsang is a fantastic sculptor but hasn't got quite the same eye for Predator as Kyle.

Yeah I dont see HT doing anything like that for any 1/6 scale Preds.
I still think we wont see that in the 1/4 P1. We might just get a dio stand and some accessories like the Classic.

I didn't bite on the jungle hunter, although it was a really nice piece. Assuming they did as good of a job on the city hunter, i would likely buy it. Even though the first movie's design is classic, i've always been more partial to the second one. Considering SWS had twice as much time to work on it's design, it really shows.

LOVE MY 1ST predator masked from them ..I realy like the gort predator and i dont have to spend 400 buck's on one figure...bring on another hunter......ANYTIME ,ANYTIME..........

Back