Statue Would you buy a NECA 1/4 P2 Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like NECA to make a 1/4 scale Predator 2?

• Yes please

Votes: 232 80.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
I have the open and closed mouth P1 but I only need one displayed in my collection. As much as I want the masked version having three of them would make no sense. The open mouth will be put away I think. Three heads and one body is all that's needed.

I really wish we could get some kind of confirmation soon whether neca is or isn't going to go through with this. Really hoping the answer is yes.

You want it big time right? Even with HT and all the metal parts and great paint jobs?

Regardless of the HT announcement I think it'd be a shame to only have your P2 sculpt in the tiny 8" size. I'm sure a decent paintjob would be achievable on a "1/4" just as it was on the P1. It'd be a definite buy for me - and for symmetry sake I'd get all variants as I did with the P1 (minus the Gort masked one)

You want it big time right? Even with HT and all the metal parts and great paint jobs?
I think the NECA 1:4 P2 would sell even better given HT's announcement. If people's mind works like mine does id buy the HT 1:6 same as usual but id rather buy the Neca 1:4 to stop the urge to buy the likely 5x more priced HT version which i cannot see looking 5x more value for money. Even if im not too fussed about buying a 1:4 at all (all though i want one) i think some people would buy the NECA 1:4 to stem the urge to shell out bucket loads for the over priced HT equivalent

I think the NECA 1:4 P2 would sell even better given HT's announcement. If people's mind works like mine does id buy the HT 1:6 same as usual but id rather buy the Neca 1:4 to stop the urge to buy the likely 5x more priced HT version which i cannot see looking 5x more value for money. Even if im not too fussed about buying a 1:4 at all (all though i want one) i think some people would buy the NECA 1:4 to stem the urge to shell out bucket loads for the over priced HT equivalent

:exactly:

I think NECA can do great larger scale figures like the Alien Warrior and Gort Pred. So if they release a P2 1/4 then they will bring in more customers as not everyone will want to spend $400+ on the HT version.
Its a win win situation for them.

I AIN'T buying hot toys, is cool ans all but, i don't know if I would,
NECA P2 on the other hand, i would pre order immediately :lecture
really,

You guys need to just make it already..it will sell...

Oh, and use real fabric netting and make sure there are no seam lines.

I don't even give a crap about the netting, I rather have a P2 with the same ugly netting that nothing at all, i am beyond caring, because since we might not get P2, the netting seems not so bad now :monkey2

yeah I think so, I think If neca was able to release it would totally steal some of the HT news thunder
and probably do really good,

I think that if Neca can provide us with a Predator 2 with as much (or even more )accesories as the 8 inch double pack has it will sell a lot better than a $400 HT version.

think big: Disk, spear(s), human skull and spine, alternate heads, removable net gun, opening medikit, opening wrist computer, and that other gun he has on his left gauntlet, real netting.

considering that the Predator 1 was $75, do you think you can do it for around $100-$120?

I'll buy 2 if that's the case.

Back