Worrying signs that Terminator Salvation is aimed at a younger audience

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Worrying signs that Terminator Salvation is aimed at a younger audience
9593369x.jpg

terminator_fist.jpg

Why make stuff for a film they can't watch.
I feel a PG-13

"Vibrating power and sounds".....hmmmmmm.

The Ween, GG and Grue could use one of these :)

I saw these on Play.com and I became slightly nervous. I really don't want this movie to be aimed at children. That isn't what terminator is all about. I have a feeling this movie could end up being a bit crap.

I've heard rumours that Danny Elfman has fallen out with Christian Bale and that he has taken his score with him and music has been recorded by the Jonas Brothers.

SICK!! Firing Fist ACTION!!!

Is this a new Terminator ability?!!?!

Seriously - the franchise is a cash cow, your gonna see kids toys for any movie franchise that's up to number 4-plus. Will it mean that the movie will be toned down for kids? Maybe, will have to wait and see.

Not to worry about this that much, I mean when part 2 came out, they had a whole toy line for kids and also had that prosthetic thingy for your face too (I remember I purchased one back then for halloween). My main concern is Mc. G directing this movie, but the trailers (so far) has gave me some hope.

i dunno, that fist looks pretty awesome to be honest :lol i used to have the hulk hands :rock:rock had hours of fun beating my sister :lol

I was talking about this with a friend. Kids will be into this for a while but as soon as the next big movie is out its likely they will all forget and move onto the next thing.
Then again , theres gonna be 3 of these so it may be a while before all the little kids go away from the franchise.

Back