worried about my collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8th wonder

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently cleaned my polystone Kong statues with water. I was shocked when i read that you must never clean polystone with water. Have i ruined my statues in the long run? WHAT WILL HAPPEN????????:monkey4

not sure, but i think you're safe as long as you don't continue to do it. i usually just use a damp wipe to do it. brush, compressed air and you are good to go .

I recently cleaned my polystone Kong statues with water. I was shocked when i read that you must never clean polystone with water. Have i ruined my statues in the long run? WHAT WILL HAPPEN????????:monkey4

They will multiply! Don't feed them after midnight either. :monkey3

They will multiply! Don't feed them after midnight either. :monkey3

Yes keep em out of sunlight to, collectibles are very much like mogwai's:lol.

But seriously it can't damage them if i did it ones can it?

i dont think anything will happen now! just dont do it again and you should be fine! The paint shouldnt come of cause of and one nighter! hey i had one of my poly statues get water all over it and its still fine! :rock That was a year ago!

If P!tu's are fine, yours should be as well. Nobody puts a collectible through hell like he does!

If P!tu's are fine, yours should be as well. Nobody puts a collectible through hell like he does!

Pituvision ^^^^yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i test those mother^^^^ers!!!!!! to see how much they can take!!!!!!

stars_5.gif

Thread Rated!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

:lol:lol one of my hulk figures once pushed my FF4 dio over the edge of a 6feet high shelf!!!! the only one that broke was MR Fantastic!!! not to fantastic if you ask me!!

:lol no the only thing that should be able to damage a collectibles strength is kryptonite.

Just one last comment. It says you can clean them with a damp cloth. A damp cloth also causes H20 to come on the surface of a polystone statue. So thats a bit illogical.

Just one last comment. It says you can clean them with a damp cloth. A damp cloth also causes H20 to come on the surface of a polystone statue. So thats a bit illogical.

I think what they mean is, Don't put your collectibles in the dish washer.

Back