World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they make lich kings dragon i would go nuts.

lich_king_dragon___wow_by_moondragoneismond-d38en5i.jpg

Sindragosa. And i agree. that would be pretty sweet.

I asked to Alex on the other board. A full reveal is happening before the end of the year. After that, how long it will take til preorder is unknown.

Forget justifying it....just get it because it is #$%@ AMAZING... :rotfl :rotfl

Hahaha, that is true and when the numbers come out could very well be the case haha but seeing how big and amazing this looks I think the price tag is going to be just as big and for me to spend that kind of money I have to really really have a connection to it haha.

Hahaha, that is true and when the numbers come out could very well be the case haha but seeing how big and amazing this looks I think the price tag is going to be just as big and for me to spend that kind of money I have to really really have a connection to it haha.

Uhuh....are you thinking LSF price....i really hope not man...that would suck :monkey2

A. Wonder what the price will come to.
B. Wonder if it will have the some light-up feature. Like along the lines of the Diablo one. i.e. light up chest cracks, etc...

C. Any high resolution photos?

its only large due to the wing span. if you don't factor that in its a fair size piece. i dont think this will break ur pockets.

My only concern with that pic is Deathwings skin color is really similar to the castle color...otherwise jaw dropping.

Back