World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it won't break anyones wallet =P. i am sure this thing will go for $650-$700 with es of like 3-4k

$$ aside, for ES, maybe look at the ES of Arthas and Daiblo.

Also, those both had light up, some maybe a good chance this will.

A few points:

- I hope it lights up
- I hope it's not too expensive
- I wish there were more contrast between Deathwing and Stormwind. The walls need to be a lighter shade of grey.

And it looks awesome!

To be fair that area looks not well lit, its behind glass, and a far shot, so the contrast between Deathwing and Stormwind might be more than we can see.

Hoping for a $600 price point. The Dragon mass seems to be around the mass of Apocalypse and Gladiator Hulk with more mass due to the huge base. The wing span is enormous but in a fair pricing it should not be considered pure mass for dimensions. Also, the ES is probably going to be very high, so overall I'm confident that the price will be fair, $600-700 range.

Judging by the latest prices that have been coming out i wouldn't be surprised if this was in the 1K range.

deathwing_sculpture___01_by_dreamspirit-d3gcqbg.jpg

More pics from the Blizzcon...looks awesome

BYq_mRZCAAAUZpR.jpg:large

BYq_rDMCMAA5Jtv.jpg:large

BYq_ux5CUAA1PGI.jpg:large

Screenshot2013-11-09at84438PM_zps71a19eb9.png

Last edited:
Beautiful!
Will pass in hopes of a Sylvanas or Illidan soon

SS using the orange glow paint I see. Looks controlled in those pics though. Someone needs to get the dimensions on it.

Yep, which makes me think that maybe this won't have a light up feature...:dunno

Diablo has a lot of orange glow paint and it has lights. This statue screams having lights so I'm positive it will.

$799 is my guess with 2000 ES no EX.

I was thinking around there also and comparing size and presence, pretty comparable to the Sauron piece.
I hope it is does not go too far over that.
:pray:

Now I need an Illidan to go with him and Arthas.

didn't know where to post this or if it had been posted somewhere else but the sculptor of deathwing had this at a booth and i asked him about it he said it would most likely be one of the next sideshow pieces.

Untitled by kevtops, on Flickr

didn't know where to post this or if it had been posted somewhere else but the sculptor of deathwing had this at a booth and i asked him about it he said it would most likely be one of the next sideshow pieces.

Untitled by kevtops, on Flickr

Could you advise who is the deathwing's sculptor, his name just out of curiosity? BTW...that piece looks badass...

Back