Wooksters Triad Lola review- (you don't get many of those to the pound)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
If you need a saucy minx for you shelf... your quest is over.

You'll find her in the usual place over on Mike's Captain Toy site-

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061009b.htm

facedetailcloseup3.jpg

litmatch1.jpg

pose14-1.jpg

pose12-1.jpg

magnets4.jpg

magnets3.jpg

magnets1.jpg

detail1-6.jpg

backview2.jpg

bikinitop1.jpg

Last edited:
OK, y'all will shoot me for this...but the only reason I want one of those is to restyle her, redress her and have the first ever (that I've seen, at least) Cinnamon Carter 1:6 figure.
(Don't tell me I'm the only one who sees Barbara Bain in that face sculpt. ;))

The clothing and accessories look extremely well done, but the naughty schoolgirl vibe just isn't my thing.

Great review for a great figure Jeff! When I saw Lola on Triad's site I had to order her for her the sheer originality of the figure and her awesome accessories. Now if I can just find a way to make her hair stay down she'd look even better!

I can see where you're coming from, but Barbara Bain always makes me think of Space 1999 when she was a little older.
MV5BMTMzMDUwNDQ3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDQ0ODQ2._V1._SX450_SY299_.jpg

We'll all dress like this in the future.. oh, sorry, I mean the past, whatever.

Great review for a great figure Jeff! When I saw Lola on Triad's site I had to order her for her the sheer originality of the figure and her awesome accessories. Now if I can just find a way to make her hair stay down she'd look even better!

I found a way... well, not to stay down completely, but if you put hair gel on her then pull it to the shape you want it kind of works.

Does she have realistic nipples? Photo please.

Yes... yes she does, but if I were to do that Photobucket tend to remove them pretty quickly (puritanical no marks!), and if her pants are tight enough you'd see quite a lot of detail down there as well... the pedal digits of bactrians and dromedaries comes to mind... ahem, moving along!:naughty

i soooo want this figure. i think she looks kickass. but my wife would give me so much hell & tease me about it that i dont know if it would be worth it. she gives me the eye rolls enough with the dead line..........but a hot lookin little pixie assassin???...........endless remarks & loads of crap i would have to take........:lol

screw it..............im getting her.:banana

the pedal digits of bactrians and dromedaries comes to mind... ahem, moving along!:naughty

LOL!

I don't know, the figure seems pretty solid - I just don't see the rooted hair working for me. Although the magnetic feet kick arse! I will prob wait & see what the next few gunn 4 hire figs look like.

LOL!

I don't know, the figure seems pretty solid - I just don't see the rooted hair working for me. Although the magnetic feet kick arse! I will prob wait & see what the next few gunn 4 hire figs look like.

It's a real divider, but I love rooted hair on some figures, this one included. There was Vanity, already out, she may be more up your proverbial alley-
https://www.triadestore.com/vanity-inch-figure-p-1990.html

As for the base body, you'll find the last one in this gallery gives you an idea of what to expect, if you're on the prudish side... I'd avoid!
https://www.triadestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2033

Last edited:
I like the new head sculpt and body overall, but the body doesn't bend at the waist and I don't like the super jumbo chest. It makes her look like she's carrying a couple beach balls on her chest. I do like the heft of these figures and the tight joints and articulation. I have the tan version and used a dremel to chisel down her chest.

Triad really seems to be stepping it up. The Otaku's just don't have the articulation I'd like but the new Eva's like you said seem to address all that. Can't wait for those.

For people wanting to know how Lola looks with her hair down. This is the head from my Otaku v1.2 which I think is the same sculpt.
p6090985.jpg

Yep, that certainly looks like her, the paint app on Lola looks slightly darker with more definition to the lips, but that certainly looks like the same sculpt.

Back