WooHoo!!! It's Official! Episode III rated PG-13!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Wasn't it Jar-Jar who says "Weesa free" at the end of the new version of ROTJ on the DVD? I couldn't tell if it was him or a random Gungan. If it was him, then he lives a long and happy life. Damn.

I loved it when Mace got his hand cut off and screamed like a _____. The scream reminded me of when Boba Fett screamed like a girl and then ended with a burp joke. Ha ha, some feared Bounty Hunter.

ROTS was the best out of the Stinkquels. It's true, it's DAMN true.

Agreed. But AOTC was good because it gave us this.

padme-star-wars.jpg

ROTS was the best out of the Stinkquels. It's true, it's DAMN true.

I know I'm in the minority... but I kind of like TPM better. TPM has many more painful groan moments; but when its good (duel of fates, opening sequence up to the landing on Naboo) its excellent.

But, AOTC was just a total turd all around... very few redeeming qualities and much of its should have remained on the cutting room floor :monkey1

Any truth to the rumor that James Earl Jones will do the voice of Vader? I hope he says some cools lines and doesn't scream out something stupid like "Nooooooooooooooooo". Or something along those lines.....

Back