Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is amazing! repaint by FB member

c72df14f72c1cd69db5932d89e40e1b8.jpg

4fa609b528265e92e825a6dd127803b9.jpg

0527f630f984ca106a97de39ab82aecf.jpg

Honestly that's what I always expected. The first thing I noticed when I pulled mine out of the box was how flat the paint was

That's why I prefer full sculpt. Can always repaint if something needs improvement. Mix media fabric will be a nightmare to fix

That's why I prefer full sculpt. Can always repaint if something needs improvement. Mix media fabric will be a nightmare to fix

Exactly! One of the reasons I prefer fully sculpted myself.

Just staring at my Wonder Woman and am curious....has anyone tried to place the helmet on her head without the hair? I had one hell of a time getting my hair piece in, and not wanting to do it again, so I'm reluctant to see how close it comes to fitting.

Say u display in same open space without sunlight. I think the fully sculpt would look better in long run n easier to maintain. No need worry dust stickng to fabric. Pain to clean it.

Say u display in same open space without sunlight. I think the fully sculpt would look better in long run n easier to maintain. No need worry dust stickng to fabric. Pain to clean it.

Dust not cleaned will still build up on paint and be hard to remove also if not regularly done. Humidity can affect either as well. I really don't see that as a reason to want fully sculpted. It is just personal preference. I like the added realism with mixed media, some prefer the look of sculpted. No wrong answer.

Back